• Show
Clear All

bhs4life

thanks for the info
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

tough loss

I KNOW, NO EXCUSES FROM ME. UCONN HAD THEIR CHANCES THIS GAME PLUS A FLUKE OFF THE FOOT PICK6 BUT WE ALSO HAD A CHANCE AT A BACKDOOR COVER AT THE END. JUST STICK WITHIT. THE HOUSE WILL NOT LOSE DAILY. :angryfire ANYWAY BLOWN CHANCES. GLTA
      as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

Comment

no apology needed

hey you can't find a system that is perfect. you are gonna lose games sometimes so you shouldn't need to apologize. i think you are on to something and last week i started keeping a book of line movers and may do this for a few weeks before i lay some caysh, but you are definitely on to something. in your own words just keep at it and beat the house over time.

Comment

i like

the seahawks to win outright or at least cover but i say panthers lose and dont cover.eagles r looking to put a whooping on them after losing to them in the playoffs last year also panthers r devastated with injuries.foster out with broken collar bone and davis might not start again.their other rbs looked and did pretty bad against denver last week.delhomme has 5 int to 6 tds he has been playing bad.their defense has been giving up huge yards against the run cause their d line is all banged up.just my thoughts.i say eagles win outright and cover---i dont just say this cause im an eagles fan. i say eagles win 31-14.:D

Comment

Working...
          X