You Can't Make Money On Football!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Make Money On Football!!!

NOW I KNOW YOU CAN'T MAKE CONSISTENT MONEY ON FOOTBALL!!! YOU'LL WIN ON SATURDAY ONLY TO GIVE IT BACK ON SUNDAY OR VICE VERSA!! BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL IS THE WAY TO GO! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE VERY RESPECTABLE CAPPER EZ WINNERS, IN COLLEGE HOOPS, HE WON OVER 100 UNITS, IN THE NFL HE COULDN'T HIT THE SIDE OF A BARN. MOST BOOKIES SAY THAT BASEBALL AND HOOPS IS WHERE THEY USUALLY GET BEAT IF THE'RE GONNA GET BEAT. SO ON THAT NOTE I'LL TRY NOT TO CLUCK AND BET ON FOOTBALL AND WAIT FOR HOOPS.GL
    as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

baseball is the ONLY sport you can win money in over the long run. the vig will always put you on the minus side of the ledger in football and basketball. betting money lines in baseball (dogs and slight faves) is the only way to show a profit long term betting sports.

Comment

I have to Disagree

I have to Disagree with both your statements.

I always end up way in the plus in College Football. Also if you play the NFL right you can end plus in that also. It's called discipline and knowing the Sports.

GL To you and everyone else.
      Last edited by Homer; 10-12-2004, 03:52 PM.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

If the New England Patriots were playing Tulsa University, who would win?

Football can be beat if for no other reason BAD LINES. If the Pats were a 35-point fave then that's a BAD LINE. Not all lines are where they need to be.

Somewhere between Patriots @ Pick'em and Patriots @ -500 1/2 is the correct line. Not all lines are correct.

Baseball is not the only sport that can be beat. Ice, Hoops, and Football can be beat. But I'll agree that the significance of 1 mistake in Football has more of an impact than several mistakes in Hoops.

In Foots 1 play can be a 14-point swing in a game where only about 42 TOTAL points are scored.

In hoops 1 play is a 4-pt swing, perhaps six at worst, in a game where about 180 TOTAL points are scored. Football can be tough to beat, but it's beatable.

In college you look for soft lines. In Pro you look for contrare type situations because of the parity...

dave

Comment

WARRIOR

WARRIOR I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. BY THE WAY, WHEN DOES YOUR KICKASS HOOPS SEASON START?? THANKS FOR SOME HELP AND INFO PLUS BLOWOUT GAMES FORMULA..
          as long as you don't have to kill or steal for it.

Comment

huh?

i surely disagree and like homer, will confidently say i will 'usually ' (not always obviously) end up in the plus in college football and college basketball

but it has more to do with money management than winning percentage and that is something that is hard to teach

b

Comment

I'll start NBA around the 3rd Week in November...

dave

Comment

I'll disagree as well.

Football and Basketball have been the most profitable for me.

It's not Gambling...It's Sports Investing !!!

Comment

Very rare if ever do I not end up on the Plus side in basketball, football or baseball!!! Been doing this for right at 30 yrs., do I wouldn't play!!! Just told someone today that tha best thing to do is not play!!! Very few of us win at this game, maybe 2%!!! Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth!!! I Love to play but I Hate to lose!!! As always, Wish Everyone the Very Best!!! Getting ready to go watch my Son play Football, JV game tonite!!! Will try and have a play by Six!!! Cable people here right now, trying to get HD hooked up right!!! Have a Good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                  X