Watch Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Out

Seems like everyone is on Greenbay and the line is not moving. Could possibly smell a trap.

trap?

Obviously everybody isn't betting GB or at least there hasn't been enough money been bet on GB to move the line.

Comment

Line is 3.5 with my local
      wagerman

Comment

JUST FIND IT A LITTLE FUNNY THAT EVERY SITE I HAVE LOOKED AT 90 PERCENT OF THE CAPPERS ARE ON GREENBAY AND THE LINE HAS NOT MOVED AT ALL ON PINNACLE OR MILLSPORTS. BY THE WAY I ALSO DO LIKE GB. JUST MAKING A POINT.

GOODLUCK, RANDY

Comment

IM PLAYING TENNESSE

Comment

Good luck Binx. I was on GB but may have to watch this one. Go Astos.

Comment

maybe

hunglikeabear has the best play out there...
              seems the book is doing everything he can to keep this number on 3.
              Best Of Luck

Comment

sounds like it might also be a case of bettors fading the handicappers. when there all on the same team, playing the dog has been the way to go. good luck

Comment

Re: maybe

Originally posted by ************
                  hunglikeabear has the best play out there...
                  seems the book is doing everything he can to keep this number on 3.
                  Best Of Luck
                  Wiz.. any trends for tonight game? Tks
                  BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

I posted this on the MNF Services thread but not getting any response so I'll post it again here.

Tenn: Services 23 Public 27%
                    GB: Services 71 Public 73%

Over: Services 31
                    Under: Services 12.

Everybody's on GB. I like Tenn in this situation.

Comment

Ultra7, I was on GB but cannot pull the trigger now my gut instincts tell me to put a small wager on Tenn. GO Titans.

Comment

sometime public right,sometime wrong so go with your thought on this one .I going to take home team GREENBAY-3
                        good luck to you all.

Comment

Thought I smelled a trap and guess I was right on this one. Sorry to all that took Greenbay. Good one for me and Ultra7 and some others. Also had a small win with the Astros.

Goodluck, Randy

Comment

right on randy. i saw 75% on green bay and 60% on the over. being one who believes the public usually gets one or the other on a monday night i went with the least brt and that was the total thus i went titans and over. nothing against gbay bettors but thats all i could see where ever i went. packers everywhere. call it one for the books. bb

Comment

Working...
                            X