Mondays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Plays

Went 5-1 yesterday in the NFL and won +23 units. Current record in the NFL is 27-11-1 and + 75.35 units. CFB 20-14 and + 31.80 units. Lost my play on the Dodgers last night!

Today's games;

Braves Wright +1.25 for 5 units to win 6.25 units! Here's why! The Astros have lost the last 4 times Oswalt has thrown against the Braves. To make matters worse, he's throwing on 3 days rest. He did not get the losses in all 4 of those games. Cox has shown he will go to his bullpen early and often if need be. Another point to take into consideration, the Braves have some decent hitting pitchers.

NYY Mussina +1.22 for 5 units to win 6.10 units. This bet really hurts me because, I think Curt Schilling is one of the best in the business and I love his warrior approach when he takes the field. Schilling is throwing on 3 days rest with a bum ankle, the Red Sox would have been smarter throwing him in gm 2, giving him an extra day's rest.

Titans-Packers ov 43 1/2 -1.20 for 6 units to win 5 units. I look for both teams to come out and play hard to get a much needed win. Look for Brett Favre to use the pass to set up Ahman Green to have a big day running the ball against the Titans banged up defense, missing 3 linebackers as well as strong safety Lance Schutters. Look for McNair to explode Green Bay's weak secondary coverage with short coverage routes to loosen em up for a quick strike and to try to establish the run.

Play em or fade em, the decision is yours!

GL Krunch
    :D

I'm not sure this will make a difference to your play, but Schilling is pitching on 7 days rest, not three. He last pitched on the 5th of October. Good luck with your play regardless, I won't be betting at all on this matchup as I'm rooting for the Sox but fear the Yankees will once again win.

Comment

Nice record Krunch!
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Nolardo/Hunglikeabear

Nolardo, thanks for pointing out an error on my part! Im still going with the Yankees in this game. Hunglikeabear, thanks for the compliment on my record so far! I know that its going to get tougher each week picking point spread winners, because the linemakers are gonna start getting tougher on the point spreads. Thats why I try to be patient on my decisions and cover each little angle that I consider important when I cap a game!

Krunch

Comment

ADDING

A 2 team 7 point teaser parlay; Packers +4/over 37 for 6 units to win 5 units!

Braves-Astros total just dropped to 8 1/2; Playing the total over 8 1/2 for 3 units!

GL Krunch

Comment

Krunch,

Good Record so far buddy. keep up the good work.

Comment

Good job Krunch. I will be looking for your plays. Cant wait to see your cfb and nfl selections. good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X