Neonmonday pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neonmonday pick

First things first..........Yea FRANKBO3 "I did BAD" !!!!! College football I had another bet the house loser. Thats 0-4-0 since I started. Don't forget CLEMSON???? Then top that off pitch Florida and Washington State in with them......Northwestern was bet the house........ I added U.S.C. to list also. My gosh, I got Michigan State right?????? GO FIGURE? Thats 1-5-0 and yes thats "BAD".
    The only thing I can't figure out is none of my business.......
    I only know that there's a saying, it's about people that can dish it out, but are unable to take it.......... I liked what Chuck Lazar said: Keep posting, you know there's asshole's on this site that don't post anything of value. They only badrap others. You don'y see them posting their plays, cause they've probably been losing. Keep posting, thats what this forums for, win or lose.
    Remember, I did'nt say this, Chuck did. To Chuck, I know that this was'nt said for me, but I took that you meant it.......Guys like him would make a good neighbor. Thats what it's all about!
    I only know that the law of averages catches up with you.
    This is a great site, but I am sorta at a loss for words. Here's the
    $100.00 question: :confused: :confused: :confused: Did you like what Chuck said? "I DID"
    This week there were 7 that posted their 5 plays. I want to thank you for showing up and sharing your picks. Hell, its not hard to figure........thats what this forum's all about, "SHARING YOUR PICKS" Daaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Anyway, first out of the box was Mike F. and what a day he had......go back and look. Nice going Mike F. Had you took a consense's of the 7 that posted their personal 5 top picks, a winner would have emurged. 4 out of 7 were on California. 2 were on Penn State......2 were on Florida.
    I used this to form a change of play, and for a while I was pretty sad, I changed U.S.C. to Cal. and came back with 2 out of three winners. I did the same last week with the help. Best I can tell you is that I appreciate your true kindness. Kindness is a virtue.
    Monday nite Neonpick:
    Taking Green Bay Packers: Their Monday night record at home will be what I'll be rooting for......... I took a look at the Over/Unders
    and to many of them were to close for comfort, so I'm just playing Green Bay straight up.
    Good Day to everyone.

Neonmike, it's not "Primetime", it's "Showtime"
    michael e. steele

.............................."Time Will Tell"...................

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

been there done that

Green Bay? Was that Green Bay? I know I watched the game and it said Tennessee vs Green Bay, but the team wearing the green and yellow uniforms was imposters and seeing "EVERYBODY'S"
      bet, the improbable happened. Most everybody had the PACK.
      Yet another loss to add to that long list of LLLLLLLLL's.
      Looking for the W's next week.
      Sorry, another BAD PICK.

Neonmikie, it's not "Primetime", it's "Showtime".
      michael e. steele

Comment

...........time will tell...........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
        X