Clear All

• my plays

nba 9-6 (+5.25)

no system plays tonight

seattle +10.5 1x

boston +1.5 1x

2-0!!!!

now 11-6 in nba +7.25

i've decided to quit trying on college and leave that to the pros like wayne, tipster and mbates. i seem to be doing fairly well w/ the nba between my system (now 10-6) and my own plays (now 11-6, total of 21-12)

Comment

NICE JOB!

KEEP IT UP!

Comment

it's 9:45 a.m. and i'm going to have my first chew of the day to celebrate the 4 teamer!!!! thanks to you and mbates and the tipster!!!!! then i have to go to a baby shower today!?? who ever hear of a couples baby shower? did it once before actually and it was a good time b/c all of us got drunk watching football and had the women yell at us for chewing tobacco. we'll see if today's is as good.

Comment

A baby shower .... man unlock that chain and tell her it's sunday you have games to watch!:D

I will be screaming for my games while you watch diapers passed out and listen to little boy blue tunes !:D

Comment

hahahhahaha! the women will be in one room and i'll be watching games w/ the boys... the thing i really want to do today is watch the golf. I would love to see freddy win this thing and phil come in 2nd. no better way to improve your game then to spend a few hours watching the smooth swing of freddy couples.

Comment

Good morning Chalkeater. Have fun at your shower.

Comment

hahahaha. i should have never brought it up. maybe the girls will get into a tickle fight.

Comment

Working...
                X