Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men Report – MLB 2004

3 Wise Men Report – MLB 2004

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the post season and we’ll continue to provide selections. There are 3 games scheduled . See you on Tuesday morning. Best of Luck US. -cb

Our final record for the regular season is as follows:

378 Wins and 300 Losses

+4,300 by wagering a flat 100 per game

+6,255 by wagering 100 per star.

+12,510 at 200 per star … etc.

Notes:

Since 80% of our games were rated 1* and we had the best overall winning % with the 1* 's , it’s conceivable to wager more than 100 per star for next season without going overboard and placing friends in a position of betting uncomfortable sums of money.

95% of our wagers were on underdogs , even money or teams laying no more than -135 or –140

The 2nd half of the season clearly generated more profit than the 1st although both halves were profitable. This makes sense since there are more stats and with that … power ratings become more meaningful.

Streaks: 2 nice ones in the 2nd half of the season … one was a 30 –8 gem … the other was a 12-0 run.

Slumps: One prolonged one in the 2nd quarter of the season lasting close to 3 weeks but fortunately we caught it early on and warnings were sent out to cut back considerably on wagering amounts. The other caught us unaware and it was in this very last week of the season; beginning with an 0-5 Monday and never recuperating. Many of those losses were in games that had little meaning – in fact we did fairly well in the meaningful games. We’ll remember this for next season.

baseball ...2004

Great job! Betting baseball is a grind....and although it looks easy, I personally believe it's the toughest to win over the entire season.....

Comment

Coverboy/kmann

You guys were unreal, very informative, put in a lot of time to make the selections and see to it that they were posted everyday! Definitely an endless job and you guys sailed the course of a long season. Congratulations on a job well done! I surely hope you guys are back again next year! Thank you very much, it was well appreciated!

GL Krunch

Comment

thanks coverboy for such a great baseball season. hope you have a great playoff and continued success in mlb 2005.

Comment

Truly an amazing record with over 600 selections. I highly doubt any paid service did as well.

Neil, great job! Thanks for all the time you put into the selections and threads. Your threads were often very entertaining.

CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

Unreal my friend ... You made me plenty of cash this year ... I want to say thank you to THE 3 WISE MEN .... incredible year ....

TAKE A BOW GUYS ... YOU DESERVE IT ......

Comment

Awesome Job this Baseball Season.

Congrats.

Spark - Like the pic. :cool:
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Yes, Thank You

Coberboy,
                Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the bases. I wish I knew more about sports to contribute more here, but am glad for winners like yourself.
                -Ghost

Comment

Don't post much but i check your plays almost every day. It always helps. Thanks and GL in the post season..... and in 2005 too.
                  "merrily merrily
                  merrily merrily .... .. ... . ....."

Comment

Thanks Everyone

Thanks -

I only wish we could have ended the season on a high note.

There was leakage in the last week of the season and already 0-1 in Playoffs. ( Kmann will just LOVE that word .... Leakage ... LOL )

I only hope no one got beat up too badly since the slump started.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2005 BASEBALL !!!

With the NFL having the worst bunch of awful teams this year ( the worst I've seen in my lifetime ) Baseball can't come soon enough !!

Anyway, thanks again .... I hope the posts have made all of us some dough. That's the name of the game.

Best Regards,

-cb

Comment

Working...
                    X