Monday Night Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football

I really like the Ravens in this spot. This would be a 4* play but I have been bad the last two weeks and don't feel comfortable going that high. No sense in chasing this early.

Chiefs have been down right horriable. They can't stop the run at all and that is the one thing the Ravens can do. I look for Jamal Lewis to have a huge night against a very slow and weak Chiefs D. On offense the Chiefs couldn't score b/c they can't throw the ball. Look for the Ravens to cover T. Gonzales with a CB and stack 9 in the box. The WR for the Chiefs don't scare anybody. Preist Holmes is still dinged up and if that is the case, how is going to feel after a few smacks from Ray Ray? If you are betting the Chiefs b/c they can't go 0-4 just take a look at yesterday's game with the Packers falling to 1-3 and Tampa Bay falling to 0-4. Their is no reason why the Chiefs can't go 0-4, I think they will have a tougher time not going 0-4. Besides all of this, their is the little fact that the Baltimore D doesn't think they are getting as much respect as the Jacksonville D. Think Ray and the boys will be pumped to show how good they really are on Monday Night Football?

2* Ravens -6

NFL Record

2* 6-7-1 -3.4*
    4* 0-1 -4.4*
    Overall 6-8-1 -7.8*

Good Luck Tony Vegas!

Comment

GL Buddy.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Tony

Comment

good luck tony.

Comment

If anyone ever believed in lines talking..this one is screaming Balt.

I see a big majority on KC and this number is big, why??

Balt looks like a strong play to me.

GL

Comment

Working...
            X