This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens in revenge mode

I recall seeing/hearing somewhere that Balt has some unbelievable record when playing with revenge.

Over for me....GL.

Comment

• SPARK

CAPONE OR BMAC PLAY TONIGHT

Comment

• Capone goy on KC it was on this thread earlier
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• THANK YOU ILLJAUNT

DID NOT SEE IT THANKS FOR THE INFO.
          GLAD TO SEE HE LIKES KC BECAUSE I LOVE BALT

Comment

• ****** vault kc and over

Comment

• O shi!

Originally posted by illjaunt
              Capone goy on KC it was on this thread earlier

Capone with the Voo doo curse is on KC...... Wow.......?? He needs all the help he can get.... Even though he blames me for his last few loses.....da bum.... Just cause I posted his play's...he wished me a whole yr of bad luck.......the filthy rotten bum!!!

Last edited by Black-Cat; 10-04-2004, 09:12 PM.
              Black-Cat
              "Bruno Titalia is a Pimp" "It was Bazzini all along"

Comment

• Pdpwaterboy

I have nearly 500 posts on this site. I have never been accused of giving out erroneous information. (This does not include my many losing plays.) i posted Sebastian was on Kansas City and that's who he is on. Any other posts are wrong and I state my credibility on this site on it.

Comment

• Now to a pick

Northcoast puts out an "Early Bird" play every Monday and I always play it, but only for a little as it's just a comp. However, the long term record is incrdible: 69-33 (legit and I monitor my plays). He's 4-1 this year. The pick is one where he believes the line will move (and it usually does). I don't know why he doesn't put this out as a big play on Saturdays because they hit so frequently. Anyway, this week's is on:

Rice -14.

This pick is available on North Coast's compline so anyone, even non-clients can access it).

Comment

• Re: Pdpwaterboy

Originally posted by griswold
                    I have nearly 500 posts on this site. I have never been accused of giving out erroneous information. (This does not include my many losing plays.) i posted Sebastian was on Kansas City and that's who he is on. Any other posts are wrong and I state my credibility on this site on it.
                    You have good info.... just keep up the good work.... Thanks for the help!
                    Black-Cat

Comment

• Raven move????

My Account had Ravens -5 to close!
                      Black-Cat

Comment

Working...
                      X