Server Status II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the hard work, Monte

Just give me the word, BC, and I'll send in "The Chicken" to take care of those bastards!
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Pluck That Chicken!!!

Oregon 3 - 0

Comment

expiration time

is it possible that a time expiration could be used during high traffic times. say the machine automaticly cut off each user after ten minutes of useing time. this would eliminate the people the log on and sit for long periods of time. tieing up the surver. this would give more of 5016 members an equal chance of service.
        wheels

Comment

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT GO AND FIND THE SERVICE PLAYS AND STAYS ON THAT SAME PAGE SO WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT..THAT DEFINETLY WONT WORK..MY SUGGESTION IS WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO ASK FOR CERTAIN SERVICE PLAYS..WHENPEOPLE GET THEM IM SURE THEY WILL POST THEM ...AND ITS THE SAME PEOPLE EVERY SAT & SUNDAY ASKING FOR THE SAME SERVICES JUST WAIT AND WHEN WE GET THEM WE;LL POST THEM......AND ALSO MONTE SAID THE PROBLEM WILL BE CORRECTED SOON THANKS AND GOOD LUCK THIS SUNDAY

THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE SCROLLING THRU THE SERVICE PLAYS AND DELETING WHATS NOT A SERVICE PLAYS AND DELETE ALL THE GARBAGE AND PEOPLE BEGGING FOR THE PLAYS ...JUST MY OPINION

Comment

Working...
          X