• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Appreciate it.

Comment

unbelievablle

Got on at 1:05. BC only 7 pages does that tell you something. NOBODY CAN GET ON

Comment

Re: unbelievablle

Originally posted by todd
        Got on at 1:05. BC only 7 pages does that tell you something. NOBODY CAN GET ON
        Yes, that's why I posted this original message which you should read again.

Comment

Monte, just wondering, has it been determined where the problem is? Just curious.

Comment

Re: Re: unbelievablle

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            Yes, that's why I posted this original message which you should read again.
            I don't know what you mean. Since the problem was NOT resolved this weekend it will resolved prior to next weekend?

Comment

Thanks Monte...your hard work and effort does not go unnoticed. As mention before GTalk and BChat are the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ************
                Monte, just wondering, has it been determined where the problem is? Just curious.
                Yes, because theres so much traffic on the sites the database has to be put on its own server. So that will make 2 dedicated servers for my sites.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: unbelievablle

Originally posted by frankb03
                  I don't know what you mean. Since the problem was NOT resolved this weekend it will resolved prior to next weekend?
                  No, there's no way I can get it done before the next weekend as I have to order a server tomorrow. Depending on who I order it from it will vary on how long it will take to build it. The guy that built my last one takes 5 business days. Another place that I contacted takes 2 business days. Plus then they have to mail me the server then I have to mail it to my datacenter. Then it has to be setup and the database moved to the other server. So i'm shooting for it being done before the weekend of 23rd/24th.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: unbelievablle

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    No, there's no way I can get it done before the next weekend as I have to order a server tomorrow. Depending on who I order it from it will vary on how long it will take to build it. The guy that built my last one takes 5 business days. Another place that I contacted takes 2 business days. Plus then they have to mail me the server then I have to mail it to my datacenter. Then it has to be setup and the database moved to the other server. So i'm shooting for it being done before the weekend of 23rd/24th.
                    Thanks for the update.

GL with the upgrade

Comment

Update:

Just got through ordering a new server

Dual 2.8 Xeons
                      4GB Ram
                      2 36 Gig 15k RPM SCSI Drives

And i'm having it shipped directly from the maker to the datacenter so I'm hoping its ready before this upcoming weekend.

Comment

Monte

That's great to hear ... Thanks for dealing with the problem.

-cb

Comment

Site Seems Fast as Lightning This AM

Thank you very much!

ob

Comment

Guys they didn't get the update done before the weekend like they were suposed to and i'm not too happy about it.

Comment

I figured that when i couldn't get on for the last 45 minutes. Maybe next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                                I figured that when i couldn't get on for the last 45 minutes. Maybe next weekend.
                                Oh, it's going to be done by then or there will be some serious discussions. Right now i'm ticked, because I paid extra to have it sent overnight so it would be done before the weekend and it was supposed to be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X