SUNDAY NIGHT NFL (going for broke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miami -2

i cant believe i bet on Miami tonight. They have no offense at all. Wiz I hope your right man.

BC
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

As my

humble little blurb stated that weather would be somewhat of an issue is what I counted on for turnovers into points....so far in a driving rain and a quagmire field they have not disappointed there with back to back to back turnovers in the first 2 and a half minutes but only an FG and a missed FG to show for it......there should be plenty more chances to come..

GLTA who are on it.......gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Wiz

Thanks for the effort. Vegas took a huge beating today. They got killed. I took a shot with Miami also. I guess sometimes we can't look to deep into games and realize Aj Feeley is our QB I cannot believe that guy actually gets a pay check let alone he is a NFL QB.

Comment

Good thing that weather wasn't a factor here.... i should have known better than to listen

Comment

Originally posted by Icetech
            Good thing that weather wasn't a factor here.... i should have known better than to listen
            Why don't you quit being an asshole for 5 minutes :D

Comment

sorry was my only loss yesterday.. still kinda stings not meaning to be a asshole.... its just natural

Comment

Originally posted by Icetech
                sorry was my only loss yesterday.. still kinda stings not meaning to be a asshole.... its just natural
                Everything I have read in your posts has been negative. I would think Wiz feels bad enough without you breaking balls. Congrats on your wins but it doesn't mean anything to me if you didn't post them. Good luck!

Comment

tony

I agree with you 100% I went with Wiz last night on miami and lost. So what big deal. Wiz has helped me out many more times with his picks. It was one game. Relax.

Bryan
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Theres no guarantees or sure things in gambling thats how it got its name! I think alot of times when you chase money it changes your thought process because you try to pick a winner so hard. Just my opinion. Good Luck tonight !

Comment

Ya know

I do apologize to the people that follow my plays, but to those that have nothing to add but BULLSHIT, you can go F$%K yourself............
                      Icetech, you are now in my sights, BEWARE, your ass is mine.............
                      You are totaly useless to this forum.
                      Say goodbye asshole.........

Comment

now thats the hood wiz the streets love
                        The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Comment

Working...
                        X