services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services

you have to be doing something right to have all of these people on your site keep up the good work! p.s. thanks for all the help you and the site give me

This is a wonderful place, the people are smart and friendly. I hope to have a long relationship with BettorsChat and I tell all my friends about it.

Also a thanks from me!

-mid
    Luck does not exist, the only people who think they are unlucky are the least prepared.

Comment

Hey bean head, i'm from Huntington, i went to C-K...i live in Charlotte, N.C. now...you a Marshall fan?
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

i will agree this is a great site and that is why there are so many people here but if you cant get on it what good is it?
        i love the site hell i post at other sites also i dont want to stop coming here but if i have to waste alot of time to try and give away what i paid for , well what the hell, thats stupid.
        and there is alot of very nice and i assume good people on here also that is the reason i stay here for that reason alone.
        well and for the information also.
        THICK 1

Comment

marshall fan

yes i am work at marshall for 10 yr my wife work there now i now work at steel of wv, marshall suould have a big day wed vs miami but the qb dont look good to me

Comment

Anyone watching this Duke team actually hold its head up.. Any predictions on score?

Also, anyone watching Florida having any doubts that Kentucky +18 wont hold strong?

Thanks for your thoughts,

-mid:D
            Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-25-2004, 01:42 PM.
            Luck does not exist, the only people who think they are unlucky are the least prepared.

Comment

Working...
            X