Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my picks and why

taking kent state -7 tonight
    this team of seniors has been waiting a long time to play this "one" game. They proved they were good playing rutgers, and rutgers gives miami, fla a good challenge. Thats all I'm going to say about that.........the kent state defense vs rutgers also makes me play this game under.......most likely the way everyone is going too!

30 points is alot of points........houston and the points is where I'm sitting tonight........the strong defense that miami has will also hold this game to an under......thats what I am going with.

Kent State -7 and under
    Houston +30 and under

remember, I just study and play to win......I pay attention to this site alot, and I like it very much. There are alot of good players on here.....thats whats so good about this place. Thank for your time.
    neonmikie: it's not "primetime" it's "SHOWTIME"
    michael e. steele

I like it a lot. I think that is an excellent move, and I feel blind for not seeing it myself.

Give that a 3* at least! More if you split it up between 2 parlays..

Anyhow, I just played it myself as a 4 way parlay with a risk of 500.00 to win 6,200!

Best of luck to you and me!

-mid
    Luck does not exist, the only people who think they are unlucky are the least prepared.

Comment

omg......omg.......omg thats ol' my goodness, bad start.....bad start..........looks bad........sorry, I really am! It's not halftime even.
      maybe let me play, then everybody pick the opposite? I do give you my honest self trying to win though.
      michael e. steele

Comment

talk about sweet or sweat?

brag.......can you brag about 3 out 4 ? both unders.......kent played a hell of a game.......so didn't houston. checking my pants.
        nope, they are clean.......you knew who I had before the game fellows......wait for tomorrows picks........and yea, so much for the #2 and #3 pickers in the nation on college football.huh 1-3-0

neonmikie: it's not "primetime" it's SHOWTIME.
        michael e. steele

Comment

Working...
        X