Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predators pick

dont post too many personal choices..

MONTREAL EXPOS (-130)....the worst matchup on the board!!!! when montreal wins tonight they will be in a tie for 4th with this sad mets team...expos want out of the basement so they can move to dc!!!! went to the game last week and saw patterson pitch against the marlins....the guy looked great...allowed 2 runs and 6 hits over 8 innings in a 6-2 win...he looked shakey the last 3 previous times out but looked sharp against the fish.......the mets have only won 7, yes 7, out of their last 31 games...traschel has a good record against this team over the last few years but THIS year he is 2-7 on the road with an era of 6.31 in his 11 starts....traschel had ONLY his first win since AUGUST 10th last week against the braves......also i think the mets cf cameron, who has been playing tough got hurt the other day and might not play tonight because he said he's in pain....not sure which would be worse, being in pain or playing the outfield with the mets!!!!...good luck to all that follow

Good Luck my man...

Comment

good luck predator......:cool:

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thanks...lets hope its a winner!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh-no!

traschel helps himself out in the top of the 2nd with an rbi single!!!!!!...mets up 1-0 early!!!

Comment

which would be worse, being in pain or playing the outfield with the mets!!!!

that is to funny. Poor Mets. I guess cream always rises. In the start it looked like Mets ad Brewers would be competitive. Now they are the jokes of baseball. More disappointed in Brewe Crew than Mets cause Brewers have some talent.

Comment

Working...
            X