X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds. picks -- 1st 10 *

3-3 yesterday -460
    80-48 overall +4455

10* ariz-colo under 9 !/2 -105 (supposed to be in low 40's with wind chill in the 30's 2nite and who wants to face RJ in those conditions- and the dbacks can't score as a bonus)
    5* cleve w/westbrook -109
    4* ariz w/johnson -130
    parlay these 3 for $200 to win $1118

2* cubs w/zambrano -144
    2*atl RL -130
    2* mil RL -140

best of luck 2night
    Hail to the BUCKEYES!!!! Michigan was just a part of Ohio that nobody wanted.

the humidity looks pretty high there too which hopefully will hold up some fly balls. under at coors though is always high risk...especially with that bum estes pitching.

good luck

Comment

You're record is incredible. Guess anytime anyone hits over 60% it's incredible. Congrats to nice pickings. You are in an elite class as its extremely difficult to hit 60% or better

Comment

YEA,

I SECOND that...........nice run you are on right now.

GL Tonight!!!!

Comment

Good luck and stay hot

Comment

Great start and Good Luck tribes fan!

Comment

I am new to the forum and mostly know football. Who is the best in baseball on here would you say? I'm originally from Bay Village.

Comment

welcome to the forum.
                hope you are a fellow tribe fan being from bay village.
                i lived downtown when the indians were in the WS vs the braves. the city was just electric. i now reside just outside of c-bus.

i am fairly new also so i may not be the right person to ask, but from what i have seen.....RJeremy, tony soprano, 3 wise men and wayne do pretty well.
                i have been on a nice roll since joining, but who knows if that will last although i do take alot of pride in my baseball knowledge.

best of luck!!!!

Comment

I'm in Atlanta and have been for 12 years but still pull for the Tribe. Went to Miami Ohio. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Tribe Fan

Your record is impressive and looks like you don't play all the big favorites and run lines as some try to get away with.

Comment

Is that record for plays you have posted on bettorschat? Or just your record for the year
                      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

tribefan. Nice call on the Ariz/Col under. I don't play many totals, but your reasoning sold me on the under plus I found out the wind was blowing in from Center. Worked out just as you said, except you have to remember when playing unders at Colorado you have to sweat their shitclone closer in the 9th. Tonight he loaded the bases with just 1 out, and to the sound of the fans booing, threw the next pitch right down the middle of the plate and the batter just got under it enough for a fly out. Most batters would have killed that pitch and we would once again be asking why Colorado hasen't cut that guy yet. A little luck is always nice.

Comment

blackbeard

that is the record for my posted plays

Comment

Working...
                          X