• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Play$$$$!!!!!

Florida gm. 1 -130 3***

Cubbies gm. 2 -140 5*****

NYY RL. -170 4****

NFL:

I'm closing a tease I had with NE on Minny +10.

GL TODAY EVERYONE!!!!!!

GL today buddy!!!!!
    Hail to the BUCKEYES!!!! Michigan was just a part of Ohio that nobody wanted.

Comment

GL Jeremy

Do you like boxing? My son is a pro boxer he fights this Friday in Hilliard Ohio I have 5 free tickets left i used too be a boxer myself.If you can't make it anyone who sees this leave a measage here i will get it.Jeremy i hope you don't mind you got the first bids on the free tickets.We might be boxing in N.J. soon if he wins this hope Tony Soprano can make he has all the free tickets i get. GL Jeremy

Comment

I actually do like boxing, and appreciate the offer. However, my father is being honored at the WVU game on Saturday, and I will be traveling down there with my whole family for the weekend.

He played for WVU from 1961-1965.

Tell your son I wish him GL, you'll have to let me know how it goes.

Again, thanks for the offer.

Comment

Good luck, I really like that card.

Comment

ADDED:

5***** Fla. under 8

I see it is at 7.5 or even 7 at some places now.

Comment

RJeremy. You must be very proud of your dad. I'm sure you and your family are going to remember this comming weekend forever. Congradulations.

meangeneko. Good Luck to your son. Let us know how he did. What weight class is he in. I hope to see a post from you someday saying he is boxing on TV so we can watch.

Comment

Re: GL Jeremy

Originally posted by meangeneko
                Do you like boxing? My son is a pro boxer he fights this Friday in Hilliard Ohio I have 5 free tickets left i used too be a boxer myself.If you can't make it anyone who sees this leave a measage here i will get it.Jeremy i hope you don't mind you got the first bids on the free tickets.We might be boxing in N.J. soon if he wins this hope Tony Soprano can make he has all the free tickets i get. GL Jeremy
                If your son ever comes to the Detroit area I will love to watch him. GL to him on friday.

Also GL today RJ
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

WOW

Only 1 run scored in the last 7 innings of the Florida game to stay under the total. WHEW!!!!

WON the 5*, but was off on the side here.

ADDED GAME:

SEATTLE under 9 4****

GL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Comment

GL RJ!!!

Comment

good luck to you...Kaptain TOF:cool:

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

the under was close

nice call on the under My son is a welterweight 132 - 140. Iwill let you know Homer when we fight in Detroit here is an ohio boxing wed site.www.ohioboxing.us.My son is Dustin Caplinger and my cousin is Joe Rayburn.I will post what happens this is a fight he can not afford too lose.

Comment

Working...
                        X