F*ck Tennessee!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck Tennessee!!!!!!

Had them -3. WAY TO MISS AN EXTRA POINT!!!!!!

UGH!! Hate to lose those.

I agree I play in a League and the guy I played against had Florida +3 and That ass missing that kick took a win away from me.:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Instead I get a tie :angryfire :angryfire
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Fuck tenneessee is right

I had the Gators on the ML as the last team in a 4 team parlay paying me over 1200.

That call on Baker was absolutely outrageous. The ref watches the Vols guy slap the Gator, then watches the Gator slap the Vol and proceeds to throw his flag. Dont give me that "the refs always see the 2nd guy" line... the damn side judge was LOOKING RIGHT AT THE PLAY THE WHOLE TIME!!!! HE WAS @ FEET AWAY!!!!! What the fuck was that?????? Stopped the clock and trotted em back 15 yards. Cost them the game.

Cant fuckin believe that.

That's some serious home cookin for you.

Fuck that side judge.

Go Skins.
      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
      5*: 0-2

Comment

I had the other side in this one but i feel your pain. I had TCU +6 today. They were up 21-0 (+6 = 27-0) and they ended up losing by 35! WTF!! :eek:

Comment

Re: Fuck tenneessee is right

Originally posted by STaylor36
          I had the Gators on the ML as the last team in a 4 team parlay paying me over 1200.

That call on Baker was absolutely outrageous. The ref watches the Vols guy slap the Gator, then watches the Gator slap the Vol and proceeds to throw his flag. Dont give me that "the refs always see the 2nd guy" line... the damn side judge was LOOKING RIGHT AT THE PLAY THE WHOLE TIME!!!! HE WAS @ FEET AWAY!!!!! What the fuck was that?????? Stopped the clock and trotted em back 15 yards. Cost them the game.

Cant fuckin believe that.

That's some serious home cookin for you.

Fuck that side judge.

Go Skins.

Comment

last minute cover

feel for both of you i had va tech in one 4 teamer and in another 4 teamer houston came up 3 ponts short for me thought i had a quick grand coming oh well nee arizona stat to come in to salvage the day good luck tomorrow all any good parlays on sunday

Comment

Totally Agree

Was looking at both players at the time and called
              it on Florida

WORST CALL I HAVE EVER SEEN

Comment

Working...
              X