Clear All

• ncaa sat

1.5 units

san diego state

mlb
    1 unit
    minnesoda

Comment

Scott. Looks like a great call on SD State but I missed it. I parleyed Minn with St. Louis because I don't like laying big juice. Good Luck today.

Comment

Good call

49er man!! I took the under in the sdst game and the 1st qter killed me!!! hc

Comment

still a ways to go, couldn't post in time due to the server, hopefully we can pull this one and others today out.

Comment

49er man

Can't believe this sdst game stayed under!!! The rest of my card reads like this Rice/ Flor/ K. St./ And Kenty. GL hc

Comment

GOOD

LUCK SCOTT! Did you notice we took a hit with the Fighting Sodas from Minn with Radke going down in the third! that one hurt! Still just 4-2 in the 6th but certainly not what the play was based on!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TODAY! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

1 unit

east michigan

Comment

1 Unit

UAB

Comment

Scott

I have been watching that line in the EMU game as I have been wanting to take Toledo over 64 but noticed the line steadily being drivin down from -10.5 to now -8.......it appears as you have the right side with EMU but they sport a wide open offense so think the total may be worth a play. FWIW.....best of luck to you on the play!! Gv
                    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks gv

1 unit

south florida

Comment

Working...
                      X