Saturday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Bitch Slaps

What a sorry ass game plan UConn came out with. Why not turn Orlovsky loose? Undisciplined team that has had at least 3 personal foul penalties........ugly game to watch.

Here we go for Saturday

4 Pimps
    Oregon State -12 Probably top play of the day. After that tough loss to LSU, they were embarrassed by Boise after jumping out to a 14-0 lead. These teams played in a bowl game against each other last year, and OSU dismantled them 55-14. And New Mexico is not as good this year as they were last year.

Clemson -1 If Oregon State isn't the biggest play, this is. A&M is much closer to the team they were vs. Utah than what they showed against an awful Wyoming team last week. Would normally worry about Clemson looking ahead next week, but with giving away a game last week againt G'Tech, they should be focused

3 Pimps
    Colorado State +3' Sonny Lubick has NEVER lost 3 games in a row. Just don't see it happening here as I look for CSU to pull the upset.

Auburn -1 Auburn didn't get much rain, so the track will be dry. I was hoping for a wet field so Cadillac and Brown could run over LSU. I still think they are the more talented team as long as Jason Campbell doesn't make too many mistakes, they should win this game

2 Pimps
    UAB +23 This is more of a bet against Chris Rix than anything else. He looked like a zombie against Miami. UAB returns 8 starters on offense and 10 on defense.

Nebraska -4 - Pitt's banged up, and I think Nebraska will come out with some energy and focus after getting embarrassed last week

TCU/Tx Tech OVER 62 - This should be an absolute shoot out. I look for the game in the 80s.

1 Pimp
    Utah -19 Hate laying this much chalk in a rivalry game, but Utah is very good and Utah State is very bad. I'll take the more talented team in one of the nation's best offenses.

Florida +3 Road team has won 4 straight in this series, and like Leak better than Tennessee's freshman QB.

GL Buddy. Cash those Pimps
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding

Vandy +7 -------------->2 Pimps
      Ole Miss isn't that good of a team, and Vandy returns a ton of starters (even if they aren't that good). I like Vandy to win this one outright.

Comment

Working...
      X