X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 2

wk1- 2-3 -4 units

Early looks for Sunday:

**Hou +3 Houston was 5-0 ATS last year when coming off a loss at home. Detroit is 10-15 ATS since 92 following a road win and 12-21 ATS after a win by 6 points or less. They are also 1-6 ATS when playing as a favorite. I just believe that Detroit got a huge monkey off of their back last week and I feel they might let down a little bit in this contest. I also think that Houston will have a better showing on offense this week.

Jax +3 I like the Jags at home going up against a team that comes off of an emotional win over KC. I also think that the Jags Defense will stop the Bronco offense while their own offense gets on track.

Dallas -4 Cleveland just beat the Ravens. How do you spell LETDOWN? anyway I just think the Cowboys defense will come to play this week after their terrible performance vs Minn and hopefully they will get the same effort out of their offense and that should be more than enough to get the job done over a bad Browns team. Clev was 1-5 ATS last year after an ATS win.

NY Giants +3 and the **UNDER Was played great last week and beat the Bucs. This week they will face a Giants team that seems to have internal problems already. But the Redskins play the Cowboys the following week and they seem to always look ahead to that game. Was is 16-25 ATS in the month of Sept and 31-46 ATS when the line is +3 to -3 which might give the Giants a little hope in this game but the stronger play in this game is definetley the UNDER. 6 out of the last 9 have gone under in this series and the last 4 in NY have gone under. Also throw in that Was has played under in 13 of their last 15 games before they play Dallas and this looks like a strong play.

back with Plays later

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Sunday

3* Houston +3

3* Jax +3

I like both of these games alot and could possibly add to my units on these. I also am looking at the NYG early and TB and Dal for the late games.

lewis

Comment

Good luck Lewis

Comment

adding units

adding units to both of my plays so now they are both 5 unit plays

5* Jax +3

5* Hou +3

Back with the late games

lewis

Comment

NJFAT

good luck today

lewis

Comment

adding

4* Parlay to win 8.7 units
            Dallas ML -240
            TB ML +125

lewis
            Last edited by lewis; 09-19-2004, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X