Has anyone looked at Vany this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone looked at Vany this year

I was looking at some stuff and see a stat where they have 11 starters on offense and 10 on defense returning. Is that a misprint or is it for real. If it is they might be a team to watch this year. Please reply to this and let me know.

Leo

That is a fact....They are supposed to be better than last year, for whatever thats worth...Last year won 2 lost 10...The 2 they beat were Chattannoga and Kentucky...Only avg about 20 ppg, and yielded about 30 ppg...Ole Miss barely beat em 24-21 last year at Vandy...This year at Miss..They hung tuff with the following, even though they lost...
    Ole Miss 21-24
    TCU 14-30...
    GA Tech 17-24
    Miss St 21-30
    Navt 27-37
    Georgia 8-27
    So Carolina 24-35
    Florida 17-35

Got blasted by
    Auburn 7-45
    Tenn 0-48
    They have a tendency to start out strong, and for some ungodly reason, start to fade....After all they are Vandy....They virtualy have everyone back---but back from what kind of team...Granted they'll be better, but better than who..

They'll probably beat Eastern Kentucky, Navy, then lose to
    Miss St..in a good game
    Rutgers...another good game
    Georgia---bad
    LSU --Bad
    Florida---bad
    Kentucky---toss up here
    Tenn--bad

as you can see by their schedule, they'd have to be a lot better than last year to just be 4-8...kmann

hope this helps...just my take..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks alot I have been looking at them this weekend to make them a small play but something scares me about that and was thinking maybe it was a misprint. South Carolina handled them a litlle easily and couldn't pull the trigger this week. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

recall seeing the same thing...

not sure where... a tm. to watch as i recall was the und.
        which i hit lst wk.end wth. USC .... und is what i remember

BOL L2P2

it may have been MMM not sure..
        Last edited by Luv2Play2; 09-15-2004, 05:01 PM.
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
        X