wk2- 6-3 +4.5
    wk3- 3-2 +0.5
    YTD 9-5 +5 units

Friday

1* UConn +8

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Early Looks for Saturday

Some games I am looking at for Saturday:

Tenn -3

Arz St -1 Sun Devils with revenge on their minds from last year and Iowa might be looking ahead to Michigan

NC St +2 Ohio St seems to play every game close and they are 1-7 ATS when coming off of a home SU win but ATS loss.

Texas A&M +1- Clemson could be looking ahead to next week when they play the Noles but I don't know if A&M can stay up with them. A&M's defense sucks against the pass and I don't know if I can put on them again this year but they are in a good spot vs Clemson

Kentucky -1- Cats need this game after their terrible performance vs Louisville. Indiana played on the west coast last week and upset the Ducks so I can see a huge letdown this week.

Oregon +28-

Any comments or input would be appreciated

Back later with plays for Saturday

lewis

Comment

Beware of the A&M game!

Comment

Monkey Boy

You're absolutely right .

Recommend staying away from Clemson / Texas A&M ; and for that matter, all games involving FSU and Clemson. Funny things happen when those teams play with regard to the point spread.

Never trust a Bowden.

And next week if " Tommy" needs a game to keep his job secure , his old man will give it to him .... just like last year. Very few teams beat FSU 26 - 10 as a 17 point underdog.

"Bobby" is probably the most connected man in college football and like any good father he'll protect his sons by any means necessary.

Comment

GL this weekend Lewis
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL Lewis!

Comment

Lewis--you rock man--

Got one for you--

How do you like BYU +26.5 Saturday night--I think they hang tight at home tonight....

Adam

Comment

Bowden would rather lose to Clemson than win a national title???

Coverboy--

If you think Bowden would or did give up his chance for another national championship to throw a game against Clemson you are the biggest fool in the country--Do you think he told his 50 some players to not give a shit about the game and to lose it for Tommy?

You are a nut--You should talk with Sonny LaFouchi or NSA......

Comment

my buddy is an A&M grad and usually bets them, but he says no way this week. Wyoming is so bad that a good high school team could probably beat them......I like Clemson pretty big this week. Clemson is 13-7 in their L20 coming off a loss by 6 or less points & A&M was 0-3 as a home dog last year, so the 12th Man isn't as intimidating as it once was.

As for your others, NC State scares me because they'll be going with a QB that has never really played because of Philip Rivers. Jay Davis played in the first game of 2003 and threw one pass in their bowl game. His numbers from last week look solid, but it's hard to tell against a team like Richmond.

Comment

Save your money

Don't make a mistake and put your money on A&M. I'm a student at A&M and know their football team as good as our worthless coach Dennis Franchione. I made a fortune last year betting against A&M and will continue to do so until they show me they can win consistently. 12-0 last year on A&M games and 2-0 this year. Let's make it 3-0 tomorrow with Clemson -1.5
                    The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

0-1 -1.1 tonight

Saturday

3* Arizona St ML -125

3* Kentucky ML -125

I am most likely playing NC St tomorrow and also looking at Tenn and Oregon still.

lewis

Comment

Southern Dandy

Thanks for the input and I have decided not to play A&M in this game

Gl

lewis

Comment

adding

3* NC St -2

lewis

Comment

adding

1* WVA 2H -3 +100

lewis

Comment

adding

2* Wash PK

lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X