2* Indianapolis over TENNESSEE
    2* NEW ORLEANS over San Fransico

NFL OVER/UNDERS
    3* REDSKINS/GIANTS OVER 43
    3* PATROITS/CARDINALS UNDER 41
    2* JETS/CHARGERS OVER 44
    2* STEELERS/RAVENS UNDER 36
    2* BILLS/RAVENS OVER 38

RED SHEET WILL BE OUT TOMORROW NIGHT GUYS!

THANKS..kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Guru -

5* late phone service GOM free to subscribers of PowerPlays
        will be released 9/18

will you be sending this play to subscribers of the newsletters
        or posting here?

Comment

i GIVE EVERYTHING I GET TO MY CLIENTS...THEY WILL HAVE IT...IF I CAN GET IN HERE NEXT WEEKEND I TRY TO POST BUT LAST WEEKEND I GAVE UP ON IT.

Comment

THE RED SHEET

RATINGS: 89 & ABOVE: SUPERIOR PLAY
            88 & BELOW: ABOVE AVERAGE PLAY

SUMMARY OF PLAYS:
            89* NEVADA-RENO
            89* NORTH CAROLINA STATE

88* VIRGINIA TECH
            88* IOWA STATE
            88* RUTGERS
            88* INDIANAPOLIS

NEVADA-RENO 44 - Buffalo 13 - (9:05 EDT) Line opened at Nevada minus 13, and is now minus 13½. A week ago, we went against the Bulls as a Superior Play choice, & enjoyed a rather easy cover. In that one, Syracuse (-15) won 37-17, with Buffalo's only TDs coming on a 57-yd fumble return, & on another fumble, this time recovered in the end zone. Buffalo has been near the bottom of the Division 1A barrel since its emergence as a board team in '99, with its outlook hardly improving. Normally a squad which opponents look past. That wasn't the case a week ago, and surely isn't the case here, as the Wolfpack took full advantage of its first opportunity for a blowout vs SacramentoSt, & should do likewise vs the Bulls. No punts in last week's romp, with Buffalo the perfect foil for yet another rout.
            RATING: NEVADA-RENO 89

NORTH CAROLINA STATE 27 - Ohio State 17 - (3:30) Line opened at Ohio St minus 3, and is now minus 2½. As we noted in our brief analysis of this game on Pointwise, the Buckeyes have been the masters of the narrow escape, with 13 of their last 19 wins coming by just a touchdown or less. Last week, they connected on a 55-yd FG as time expired, to barely squeak by a Marshall squad which managed only 11 FDs, 177 yds, & 1 TD as a 14-pt chalk in its opener vs Troy St. A year ago, OSU prevailed over the 'Pack in overtime, by stopping NCSt inches short of the goal in the 3rd OT. Thus, the 'Pack won't be awed by the mere presence of the Bucks. Amato has built a legitimate power, with NCSt returning 17 starters, compared to 9 for the Bucks. Definite feeling that the wrong team is favored.
            RATING: NORTH CAROLINA STATE 89

VIRGINIA TECH 55 - Duke 14 - (12:00) Line opened at Virginia Tech minus 25, and is still minus 25. The Hokies have been noted for putting big numbers on the board, & with this one being their opening salvo in ACC competition, vs the dregs of the league, no less, we can't see anything but another patented rout. The Devils are off to another dismal start, despite a pair of respectable final scores, which were hardly indicative of the contests. In their opener vs Navy, they had 23-14 FD & 430-265 yd deficits (3 key Middie fumbles), & a week ago, they not only blew a 14-pt lead in the 4th , but had a 461-252 yd disadvantage. Look for the Hokies to shut down the Imps' offense, & take this one with plenty to spare.
            RATING: VIRGINIA TECH 88

IOWA STATE 24 - Northern Illinois 14 - (12:30) Line opened at Iowa St minus 1½, and is now minus 2½. A week ago, the Cyclones of IowaSt did something that they hadn't done since their first lined game of the '03 season, namely paying off vs the spot. That's right, 10 straight money burning displays, before their 15-pt cover against arch-rival Iowa. In that one, the Hawkeyes (-22), who are the premier large chalk in the land, went up 14-3 in the 2nd, but the expected romp never materialized, with the Cycs holding Iowa to just a single FG over the final 32:49. Not only that, but ISt held the normally potent Iowa running game to 1.9 ypr. Cyclones outstatted Northern in last year's narrow loss, so throw in revenge.
            RATING: IOWA STATE 88

RUTGERS 37 - Kent State 17 - (7:00) Line opened at Rutgers minus 10, and is now minus 10½. As all knowledgeable fans are well aware, the Scarlet Knights a year ago, were the top "go-to" team in the nation, with a spectacular 10-1-1 spread log. And they've taken up where they left off, with their solid opening showing vs MichiganSt, holding a 174-90 rushing edge, in a game which wasn't as close as its eventual 9½ pt cover. The Knights return 16 starters, including QB Hart. A week ago, Rutgers suffered from total collapse, allowing New Hampshire to come all the way back from a 24-14 halftime deficit. That only serves as extra incentive for Schiano here. Kent stays in it for awhile, but this is a Rutgers call.
            RATING: RUTGERS 88

Indianapolis 31 - TENNESSEE 23 - (1:00) Line opened at Tennessee minus 2½, and is now minus 2. Slight line movement toward the Colts in this one, which certainly isn't due to the Titans' rather easy win over the Dolphins, in a game which featured the running of Brown, in a 182-65 overland edge. Rather, it is respect for the way that Indy moved the ball against that normally smothering Patriot defense. In that one, the Colts amassed more yds (446) than any Pat foe over the entire '03 season. James was his usual awesome self, with 142 RYs. Note that LY, the Patriots allowed only 1 runner to reach 100 yds. A year ago, Indy took a pair from the Titans, & that was before they hit their stride, down the stretch.
            RATING: INDIANAPOLIS 88

NEAR CHOICES (Rated 87): Nebraska, South Carolina, Rice, Navy -- NFL: Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia

Comment

SG - I'm interested in your newsletters. How do you go about getting them/$$$ to you?

Comment

SEE MY ADD IN THE BILLBOARD SECTION

Comment

Newsletters

SG, I sent you a couple of e-mails regarding the newsletters, have not herd anything back. Are you still offering these for $100? The email was from a hotmail account as well as work.
                  Thanks
                  RJ
                  RJ

Comment

this is great. will more be posted

Comment

I have responded to all the emails sent to me guys. me email is in the billboard section. Its [email protected] Thanks.

Comment

Sports Guru

Would you consider a pro rate on just the Poinywise and Sports Reporter?

Thanks.

Comment

winning points

Anybody got there newsletter plays?

thanks

Comment

NC 5*

I'll have this one at 10 CST and will post in service play thread then..

Comment

In the newsletter rice and nc state were the best bets.

Comment

Working...
                              X