Who is the public on tonight???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the public on tonight???

Where is all the money going tonight???????

Looks like
    64% bets on Carolina
    BUT
    68½% money on Pack

Comment

Sounds like a carolina night right wiz....

Comment

%

if that's the case, i'd take GB. where do you get such info.

Comment

looks that way

Comment

Wiz

with numbers like that

why would Vegas get off the almighty three in this situation?
            Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

bear

they want you to bet the pack

Comment

It cost to buy a half why would vegas give it way , Things that make you Hmmm.
                If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

where you find that info out Wiz? if you don't want to post it i'll give u my e-mail address (then i'll delete it off the post)

if you don't want to give out that info no worries....but i'll make you look at that big ass with the thong again
                  "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

No Doubt

Wiz called it on money where the public was cause my bookie was swamped with Packer bets, probably not a surprise cause everyone loves Favre on Monday Nights and people still disrespect Panthers. My only concern is, does this type of info really matter? I've never been successful going versus public and I have always had bookie information. Just seems to easy of a system for people to bust Vegas. Think only way you survive is if you have this type of info along with tons of capping info. I think Vegas wants public and faders to continulousy exchange money while Vegas keeps collecting juice money and this way Vegas keeps both as clients. I doubt Vegas sets it to wash out one group of people over the long haul. They want both parties money and they DO get it. Thos damn basterd:angryfire

Comment

Working...
                    X