X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ROOT

Originally posted by bobblehead
    I THINK THAT ROOTS NO LIMIT PLAY IS HIS TOP PLAY...IF YOU GO TO HIS SITE HE CHARGES 5OO.00 FOR THAT PLAY..HE RUNS HOT AND COLD LIKE EVERYONE ELSE....
    NO WONDER HE OWNED A $10 MILLION HOUSE I N MALIBU
    Mychal
    www.AdvantagePlays.com
    Football Only Handicappers since 1991
    (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

• Tell me what plays these guys at the Spreadline have. Someone says they have quite a bit of the big stuff in plays but they will not take any new members. Also Pirate group is located over there and none of his plays hit the airwaves . Does anyone have access there cause Pirate Group is awesome.
      If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
      KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

• Root may have a 10 million dollar house, but he has a 2 cent PERSONALITY; money isn't everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by savage1
          Root may have a 10 million dollar house, but he has a 2 cent PERSONALITY; money isn't everything!
          Personally I can't stand what he represents in the industry I am a part of. My point was that charging that ridiculous amount for what amounts to marketing yourself is obviously profitable.
          Mychal
          www.AdvantagePlays.com
          Football Only Handicappers since 1991
          (877)NFL-NCAA (Toll Free)

Comment

• FootballPix-I agree with and understand your point;I was just trying to say what I think of him as a person, having watched a number os his sorry appearances on tv.

Comment

• just curious his plays are never posted so how do you know there awesome the pirate group that is. the reason im asking is because there dying to know whos getting there plays and reposting them. also i see your pretty new with only 7 posts. have you ever recieved the pirate group? and how do you know there not taking any more members? again just curious.

Comment

Working...
              X