Mon Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon Plays===>

Now that the money pit black hole that is football has passed for another weekend we will try and get back to making some profits:

2.5* ROCKIES -150 Must list Kennedy
    Against Casey Cassum or Kasay Fossil or one of those Arizona guys...how can you go wrong?

4 * TWINS -138 Must list Radke
    Good grief....6 straight gifts from the lines makers against the Twins at Det and this may be the biggest of them all. If I had not all ready won all the rest of the previous Twins games vs Det I would have made this another 8* but they may rest some starters here and Cleve and Cws are toast so there is no longer a threat to the Divisional title.

NFL:

Nice to hit our money line parlay with the Vikes and Philly PLUS the 5 * posted play with the Colts +10/Vikes +2 to start out big time plus. A couple of typical money line parlays combining CFB/NFL died by just one team this weekend though to sour things.....So for tomorrow night:

2 * CAROLINA -3

Must list "Grandpa Favre" for Green Bay if released from the nursing home and cleared to play by AARP!"

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TOMORROW AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE WINNERS!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold-Vike

Good Luck!

Comment

good luck with your plays I like Carolina also!!
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Agree w/your pick Goldvike, Asking you too , any take on the total?
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Thanks

a lot guys! Looks like I'm gonna be on the old lonely island with the Panthers tonight!

I do want to add two smaller plays that should be a fairly good bet:

1.5 * SD +130 Must list Beer Wagon Wells
          Quite simply "the gutted one" has been superb as a starter in crunch time. SD has found their bats and Wells should keep the score low. Worth some value here.

1* BALT/TOR (U)10 +100
          As much as I abhor Unders AND ESPECIALLY UNDERS in the American League.....Have to give this a shot as Miller pitched lights out and is capable of the same again. Balt has been struggling for runs even against a weak Yankee pitching staff. Should be determined where other not Chen the Zen master gets blown out early or actually remembers when he used to be a starter! Jays bats can go in the tank at the drop of a hat so a low scoring Balt win could be the result tonight.

BEST OF LUCK IF ANYONE PLAYS THEM! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

as

far as the total in tonights game garylehr;

I only would have a lean to the OVER JUST given the fact the Packers were so beat up in and during the preseason games PLUS the problems that Carolina has in their Secondary. With no such problems on either offense I would think points would not be a problem for either side tonight with the edge to the Home boys and their fans.

HOWEVER the biggest factor in all NFL games is usually the officiating (or rather the lack of it). Look no futher than the total ineptitude of the Denver game at the half last night! THEY make MLB UMPS look like Research Scientists!

best of luck to you as it is JMHO! Goldv

Comment

GL tonight Vike
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

grandpa Favre?

I can overlook your fascination with the Vikings, Goldvike. Especially since you've changed your logo to a much more palatable Minnesota Twins representation. But I CAN'T overlook a shot at Brett! LOL

Good luck on ALL your plays except that little 2* on Carolina you threw out there.

JAG

Comment

LOOKS

LIKE I SHOULD HAVE SAVED myself some money on A SUICIDE FREAKIN UNDER with Balt getting 5 runs in the first inning and still batting! They have already outscored the RAVENS OFFENSE!!

Maybe the OVER is the OMEN for tonights FBG!

Just kiddin JAG......The Vikes take tons of shots over the years and with good reason! 0-SB is a record no one is proud of!

GOOD LUCK AND UNDERS SUCK

Goat V.!

Comment

I'm with ya on Carolina. Good luck

Comment

Nice hit on the Twinkies GV!
                      Come on rocks!:cool:
                      On the packers though. One of us will win.

Comment

THANKS

SURVEYOR! Maybe we can nail both the Rocks and the Padres!

Now if the Royals would do the decent thing and give their touchdown and field goal they got in the 5th inning vs the Yankers to the Chiefs last night! Den and KC would still be playing!

MAN OH MAN that Yanker pitching is in big big big trouble!

HATE THOSE UNDERS! 5 RUns in the first and yet we still could only muster a PUSH! MUCH BETTER THAN A LOSS THOUGH!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU SURVERYOR! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                        X