Sundays Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Plays

Went 6-3 on Saturday and won 16 units! Lets keep it going on Sunday!

NFL

Raiders-Steelers over 39 1/2; bought the line down 2 pts for -1.50; 7.5 units to win 5 units

Seahawks -2 1/2 for 5.5 units to win 5 units

Lions +3 for 5.5 units to win 5 units; I know the Lions have lost 24 straight road games, but with Chicago's banged up secondary, just think Detroit's air it out offense should be able to take advantage of the situation and win this game outright!

Seahawks-Saints over 45 for 5.5 units to win 5 units

Houston Texans -4 -1.15 for 5.75 units to win 5 units; Houston still hasn't lost a season opener in their 2 years in the league. They have some playmakers on offense. Domanick Davis, last year as a rookie racked up more than 1000 yds and eight TD's. He didn't start until week 7, thats great production. Offensive coordinator Chris Palmer told reporters this week, " our goal is to have 30 runs in a game. " The Texans have topped the 30-carry mark 10 times in their 32 games in franchise history. They're 7-3 SU when they do.

Baseball

Cardinals Carpenter -1.60 for 4.80 units to win 3 units!

Waiting for a line to come out on the Phillies-Mets game, but haven't seen one yet!

Good luck to everyone today and hope info helps someone make some money!

Saw a trend on the Ravens-Browns! The Ravens are 10-0 ATS, when favored by more than 2pts and the over/under is fewer than 38 pts. In this situation the Ravens have won by an average of 15.8 pts per game. The Browns perform terrible as a dog when the over/under is less than 38 pts, losing by an average of 19 ppg. Sounds like the Ravens might be a decent play today, hope info helps!

GL Krunch
    :D

Record in the NFL

Went 3-2 on my NFL plays and won 3.75 units! Holding Tony's S's Cardinals for 8 units to win 5 units. If I win I win for the day, if not I'll be down 4.25 units.

I took notice that all the favorites, except the Ravens were winning their games at halftime.

Jets 14-10 at Half and outscored Bengals 17-14 in 2nd Half
    Houston 13-10 at Half-Chargers outscored em 17-2 in 2nd Half
    Seattle 14-7 at Half and outscored Saints 7-0 in 2nd Half
    Bills 7-3 at Half-Jags outscored em 10-3 in 2nd Half
    Browns 3-0 at Half and outscored Ravens 17-3 in 2nd Half
    Skins 10-3 at Half-Bucs outscored em 7-6 in 2nd Half
    Rams 6-3 at Half and outscored Cards 11-7 in 2nd Half
    Steelers 14-7 at Half-Raiders outscored em 14-10 in 2nd Half
    Bears 7-3 at Half-Lions outscored em 17-9 in 2nd Half

I don't have the half time lines, but looking at the scores, I would think the underdogs kicked some butt on 2nd half bets!

Krunch
    :D

Comment

Working...
    X