• Show
Clear All

• anyone with HSW plays

nt

you know they lost on FSU
    1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

I should have them a little later around 11AM EST or a little later...they are real bad about releasing them late
      GLTA

Comment

fleetfox, how do u get them? do you subscribe? I live in Hawaii and i have always found them (in the past) to release too late and they are too expensive. I haven't followed them for the last 5 years or so, maybe things have changed since then, but it seems like they win all the time, (just like every other service) lol. I just use their local scorephone and they seem to have a message about them winning all the time.

hogwild...how bout u? u live in hawaii or follow them and keep up with how they are doing?

One thing, though, they seem to be very honest and on the up and up.

Comment

HEARD THEY ARE GOOD

just checking to see if anyone had them

Comment

jordy

HSW is like all other Service they get hot and cold....I do not track their record,,,I get them from a friend here who goes in with a couple of other people and they buy them...I get them in exchange for plays on my CONCESUS REPORTS..normally get their Satuday early phones on Saturday night but my friend has been out of town recently...should have them in the morning early...will post them when I get them...I will post them in the Service Plays and Request Thread
            GLTA

Comment

FWIW to People who read this thread

HSW Is Hawaii Sports Wire..they a a local service in Hawaii...they have done very good the last couple of seasons...they also have several other service in with them such as

GD West
              GD New York
              L&M Group New York
              L&M Group Las Vegas
              Computer Group
              New York Steam Games
              The Big Game Hunter Report
              and a Consensus Report...

as I said before they have been very good the last couple of Years...but have also raise there price to somewhere around $2500 a year...

they also release their big plays about 15 minutes before Kick Off
              so you have to constantly call their number with your pass codes...a real pain in the ass...

just wanted to let every one know what this thread was all about

jordy

you are correct they are very honest and up front about their wins and losses and a lot of folks in Hawaii use them
              Last edited by fleetfox; 09-11-2004, 06:55 AM.
              GLTA

Comment

Working...
              X