n.dame + 13
    s.carolina +8
    ga tech +7
    alabama -13

nfl
    5***** miami dolphins +3.5

good luck

GL tomorrow.

Florida State fell apart like they normally do against Miami.

Thats just unbelieveable. :eek: :eek:
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Wishful thinking

SC +8?! Are you kidding me?!

Oh, I see...you think GA has slipped and UT has a chance to win the SEC East....right.

Better find some helmets for the fans next Saturday. UF will ROMP in Knoxville. The SEC East belongs to Georgia and Florida for the forseeable future. Both are stocked with NFL-to-be 1st and 2nd round picks. I doubt UF will beat GA this season, but one thing for certain, UT or SC sure won't!

Comment

spiccoli nice classy post i did not say anything about tennessee winning the sec east or anything else they have a young team and it is hard to say what they will do but i do think s.carolina has a shot against georgia they usually play them close bet with your head and not your heart

Comment

damn fsu blew it again atleast boise came through good luck homer

Comment

adding 2 more regular plays

new mexico+3.5
            wyoming +11

good luck

Comment

Jason

GL on all your plays and don't listen to Spiccoli. Anyone else would look at that play and realize your taking +8. Meaning your figuring they may get lucky and win the game. BUT your mainly basing it off they won't lose by more then 8 points.

GL and thats a nice live dog. You have a good chance of winning that game straight up. :D
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

thanks homer good luck bud:D

Comment

Just bustin' your chops Jason. Everybody chill....if you'e an SEC fan, you have to be used to it by now. Passions run high down here. I happen to be all over GA as the public is all over SC who does not have the players to compete for 4 quarters against the powers of the SEC, and GA is friggin' loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                    Just bustin' your chops Jason. Everybody chill....if you'e an SEC fan, you have to be used to it by now. Passions run high down here. I happen to be all over GA as the public is all over SC who does not have the players to compete for 4 quarters against the powers of the SEC, and GA is friggin' loaded.
                    Spiccoli,

I know you were and I just did it back.

GL on your plays man
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                    X