Friday's Bitch Slaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Bitch Slaps

1-1 yesterday, hitting my 3 Pimp Play on Indy with that hook, and getting stiffed by that ho Missouri on a 2 Pimper.....

Florida State +2----------------------------> 4 Pimps

Not a Rix fan, but I think FSU's running games wears down the Miami front 7 in the 2nd half. Also, as much as I don't like Rix, I dislike Berlin even more. Not sold on Gore's health either. Just praying it doesn't come down to Beitia's leg, as he'll probably crap his pants right on the field. Need my bitches to bring daddy some dough tonight. FSU 31 Miami 27

Going to stay away from the Boise/Oregon St. game. I like Boise at home, but they are 0-9 vs. Pac 10 teams, and just not sure how OSU will bounce back.

Good luck everybody.

GL on florida State
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

LETS GET THIS ONE
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Haven't had much luck in capping NCAA yet, but glad to see others like EZ, Lewis & Jason18 are on them.

ADDED PLAY

BOISE STATE -8 ----------------------->1 Pimp
        After looking at this a bit more, I'm playing 1 little Pimp on it. David Wright, OSU's RB, appeared to put up good numbers with 85 yards on 17 carries, but 49 of those came on one carry. On his other 16, he averaged 2.25 yds per. Derek Anderson chewed apart Boise last year, throwing for over 400 yards, but he is much better at home (where OSU won 26-24 last year) than he is on the road. Boise has been licking their chops since last year, as that was their only loss of the season. Lawrence Bady for Boise may be back tonight, and he's the teams best deep threat. Boise 41 Oregon St 28

Comment

hey hoosier im with ya on these good luck also
          also got some on ml with boise not much profit but i think they will win and also gotem in a teaser with sat teams and troy last night
          gl
          THICK 1

Comment

G/L......I don't doubt they'll win, little worried they'll cover. One of those late TDs that take it from 10 or 14 down to 3 or 7........not putting much on it, but since I'll be up late with baby duty, need something to watch!

Comment

Goodluck on your plays tonight........ What part of Indy are you from?

Comment

lol ok dude gl to you also
                have fun ill watch it also more than likely love that blue field.lol

gl
                THICK 1

Comment

Working...
                X