Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU/Miami Opinions

Miami is a 2 point favorite.

Without putting my garnet and gold glasses on, I can honestly say I think we will win this one and I don't think it will be close. This is our best team since 2000 and Miami's worst team since 2000. We are returning almost everyone, including a Heisman candidate QB (ask Herbstreit) and 2 of the top RBs in the nation. Miami lost 5 1st rounders (for the 2nd year in a row) amongst other top draft picks. Berlin flat out sucks. Winslow the soldier is gone. Sean Taylor is gone. Vilma is gone. Wilfork is gone.

The only thing that could keep this game close is the fact that

A. We are cursed against Miami, and
    B. It is a night game in the Orange Bowl and will be LOUD.

All that being said... let's hope it doesnt come down to a field goal at the end!

Anyway my heart and my money will be with FSU!

GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miami -2
    22.22%
    FSU +2
    77.78%

I agree and on paper FSU LOOKS like the more talented team. However, FSU ONLY returns 4 starters on defense and lost a ton of talent at the linebacker spot! Additionally, FSU will come into this game without 2 of their starters on the offensive line and I see this being a problem, especially with Miami's quick defense and blitzing style of play! I also see a lot of people buying into the "due theory" for Rix but I personally don't believe in this! IMO FSU was the more talented team LAST year and still couldn't get the job done....TWICE!!! I'm not sure if I'm playing either side yet but I think Miami has a slight advanatage tonight! Good Luck on whatever you play!
    sigpic
    Wishing Everyone Continued Success!
    J.R. Stevens ("Smooth44")

Comment

Buy it to 3?

FSU hasn't lost by more than 3 in Miami since 1994.

dave

Comment

If we lose by a Field Goal yet again, I wont even care about money. If you don't see me on the board ever again, you'll know why.

Comment

If I'm a Seminole fan, the last thing I want to see is Beitia trotting out onto the field, down 28-27 with :03 left, lining up a 38-yarder. Seriously, I'd turn the tv off and not check back for an hour........

Comment

I don't think I will ever get the whole "we" thing. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Miami alum. I love the Yankees but would never include myself as part of the team, but more power to you
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
            X