golden contenders nfl system thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden contenders nfl system thread

im using this one thread,so if anyone wants to chart my systems they can come to one thread. when 2 interconf. teams play in weeks 1-3 that played in the playoffs last year and the total is 35 or greater the under is 15 out of 21 s-1977,also the favs of 3 or less are 9-2-1 and the dogs of more than 3 are 9-0 ats. so im on the under for 3 units and ill take indy if i get more than 3. also superbowl champs are 8-14 ats last 22 years in week1 and 2-5 ats into revenge. bol gc.

golden contenders nfl system thread

im using this one thread,so if anyone wants to chart my systems they can come to one thread. when 2 interconf. teams play in weeks 1-3 that played in the playoffs last year and the total is 35 or greater the under is 15 out of 21 s-1977,also the favs of 3 or less are 9-2-1 and the dogs of more than 3 are 9-0 ats. so im on the under for 3 units and ill take indy if i get more than 3. also superbowl champs are 8-14 ats last 22 years in week1 and 2-5 ats into revenge. bol gc.

Comment

Isn't Ind/NE intraconference, not interconference making the system not applicable to this game?

Comment

The only way teams could play in the playoffs is if they were in the same conference. I think the system applies...the terminology may be wrong however.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyboiler
          The only way teams could play in the playoffs is if they were in the same conference. I think the system applies...the terminology may be wrong however.
          It says 2 interconference teams in weeks 1-3. Teams don't have to be in the same conference to be in the playoffs because there are 2 conferences.

Comment

It is kind of unclear, I agree, but I believe the system means that they played last year in the playoffs against each other.

Comment

yeah guys my heart was in the right place. what this system means is to exclude division games . sorry. the total lost however i was able to get indy at +4 locally late. however i wont count it as a winner in my thread because i know there were more threes out there than anything else. bol gc.

Comment

Working...
              X