• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Wed..

clev. -129 and clev -1.5 +115
    huge nite lst. nite .............

KAPTAIN
    thanx for the heads up .. as you know when i play unds.
    its only a select few and it fits the bill.. but like so many others " you as well " seem to take the loss late.. those lst. minute heroics
    seem to be more against than for.. just got in and a quick look gives me OVR.. KC/ NYM/ CINCY/S.FRAN/LAD Im either plying
    RL / TOTALS / and a couple small 2-3 tmers ml .. will not touch the
    high line favs 2nite.. like the FLA-RL Minny -RL S.FRAN -RL ANAH-RL 2nites card is the shits and looks like guido will remain this way for awhile.. does the queen have any influence on these totals ? anyway throw them out there I'm in ..

hope you did not misunderstand the tasteless joke about the facelift.. i know how you feel about losers just trying to give ya something to smile about.. lets set course for the " bermuda triangle " and pick the wreckage clean of all gold pieces..
    salvage rights

totals 4-1
    and a killer rl -1.5 3-1 hell yes
    BOL Kaptain & crew
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Question My Lady

when they show a total of 132...and a game is rained out, that has a total of 9--and the total runs scored is 125...where do you go from there...do they subtract that estimated 9 runs and now the total is 123...Does that mean it went over, is this a no play..

I have no idea....Are the total runs based on the Over/Under totals---I would think so---how do Rain out affect this, or does it just go away--or does the player pay a penalty for rain outs...

after all these years, I'm asking a question like this...just never looked at it in the right way...Kinda like the wife I guess

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

KAPT.

i dont know either cuse my books only have a grand salami
      lmao.. couldnt ply that lst. nite anyway... but i like the salami thingy.. maybe evn a coupla large keilbasa..
      its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
      X