Fresno/K St.?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresno/K St.?????????

Is it me or does K St. -13 look like a major trap game???? K St. looked bad last week!!!!

Add Boise St/Oregon St. to that list. How can you not take the 7.5 points and growing? TRAP?

Comment

Granted Wash. has lost alot of players, not to good this year,but +13 and Fresno looks to good to be true!!! K St. hasnt got a proven QB at all!!!!

Comment

fresno will be a big play for me this weekend.

Comment

anyone??

Comment

Best of Luck This Weekend

Beware of traps ! - you just handicapped those 2 games but here's the twist ... The linesmaker is taunting you to make "safe" plays in Oregon St. and Fresno St... Plays that make your stomach feel good. The truth is that in each game you handicap the side that scares the crap out of you is in most cases the right side. It's all about nerves and balls.

The courageous sides are Boise St. and Kansas State and they'll both probably throw their opponents a good beating.

Just my opinion -- been seeing this happen for the last 25 years and the most important part of my handicapping is based on the numbers that the linesmaker posts. He's the best handicapper in the world.

Make the oddsmaker your friend and not your enemy and many more times than not he will hand you the right sides to play.

Everybody's got their own way of handicapping ... and who's to say who's method is better ... as long as we make money .

Good luck,
            -CB

Comment

Remember last year?

I attend many a KSU game and when I saw the line, I was ready to jump and take Fresno St., but then I thought about the same situation last year. KSU was in a 3 or 4 game slump losing to Marshall, Texas and another team. They were on a losing streak and Colorado was coming the next week. The line opened at KSU-20.5. EVERYONE was on CU and KSU ended up covering the line with ease. We do know that the coaches for KState kept the playbook very generic last week and just did what they had to do in order to win the game. No one is happy with how the game was played even if Sproles ran up 221 yards and our D only gave up 250 total yards. It was a Division 2 team and the game should have been in the bag within the first 15 minutes. They did not look impressive to say the least, but to me, this might be a no play. Good luck to all.
              Purple Kangaroo.

Comment

Working...
              X