Tues Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Plays===>

Still gulping down a bottle of acid reflux aka Cal Eldred in a can after yesterday! Hit the nice over with Oak and then Sally blows the night out of the water in one inning!

FOR TONIGHT:

4* TWINS -125 Must list Radke

1.5 * TORONTO +225 Jays have owned the Angels for some weird reason and "Bart Hairy Colon" is no bargain as he normally blows up an inning or two.

1* REDS +280 Must list Wilson

1* ROCKIES +185
    **Note that Schmidt probably will come nowhere close to finishing this game with a sproined (new word) groin! Rocks should be able to get a few off him anyway before the bombs away veal pen comes in to light up the night at Coors field for SF.

2* PARLAY CUB/NYY/FLOR +151

That's it and best of luck to everyone! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL Vike
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GoldVike

Good Luck:cool:

Comment

GL GV!

Comment

Like Colorado as a home doggie!

Comment

GL VIKE
            THICK 1

Comment

Good luck GV

Comment

Thank you for the Twins play. Also tailed you on the Cards last night (Damn Eldred!!!).

I'll jump back on the Cards tonight as well. Can't remember the last time they lost back to back games!!

GLTA

Kappa

Comment

Good luck

to you kappa and glad to help!

I am adding ONCE AGAIN

1.5 * OAK/BOST (O)9.5
                  BOTH these pitchers not once but TWICE have cruised wayyyy over 9 plus runs.........and these two teams can't spell under.........consider OAK is pissed from last nights bad calls costing them runs they should lay waste to Lowe....however...Redman should fair no better!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv (I am also on the Cards) : - )
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Will also tail you on the Over 9.5 in the A's/Red Sox game. If Lowe is starting you know it's gonna go Over....lol

GL dude!!

Kappa

Comment

Goatvike

Just wanted to say thanks for the play on the Twinkies :D

I went 0-3 on my personal plays but yours and Tony V's play saved me from being a total loser on the night.

Thanks again
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks

Homer but I am not very proud of my efforts here except for the big play and the nice dog hit on the Rocks in spite of Shawnee Shechicken Shitheadclone coming in for the ninth with the bases empty to get 3 outs and gives up a run and leaves em loaded at the end............the guy is a true loser and lucky tonight!

The total on OAK/bOS REALLY blew chuncks as they were off to the races early and shut down completely!

HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW HOMER! Gv

Comment

Working...
                        X