Wayne/BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne/BC

Please do whatever you have to do---computer wise---and cut Leaping Larry off of this Forum...

It has nothing to do with Tony Sopranos winning ways, more so to his being a total gentlemen throughout "ALL" his postings...

I could care less, about his record --(though its good)---fellow members have come to lean on him and utilize his plays...He shares with us, conducts himself in a good manner, "Is this not what this Forum is about???"..

Please intervene and cut this AH off...We don't need more like the ones we have weeded out in the past...

Thanks...kmann---1/3 of the 3 Wise Men---aka--Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

I second that...

Comment

I agree
      Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Thanks KMANN, well said.

Comment

I agree. We don't want good cappers leaving the forum because of troublemakers. Tony is an excellent capper and I have been riding his plays daily for the past few weeks. It would be a pity to see him leave.

Comment

Thanks fellows for adding to my thoughts....Moderators need to get involved and stop this guy...Its BS....not called for...totaly disrespectful....not what we stand for....

Help---Moderators!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There was also a thread started by RJeremy entitled "Leapin Larry".

Comment

I could not agree with you more Kapt... this guy had his chance to apologize and instead he went into Tony's thread again and said...padres, easy winner.... He just buried himself on this forum... Thanks kapt TOF for speaking up....

Comment

E-mail me at [email protected] with the direct info of what this guy has did

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    E-mail me at [email protected] with the direct info of what this guy has did
                    E-mail sent 2:30 pm CST with my take/opinion...thanks for the inquiry...as always--kmann

Comment

BC

Thank you for your prompt attention and action...It is indeed gratifying to know we have your support on such subjects...

You have, once more, proved to this Forum, you run a good and tight ship....also a fair one...You also proved that a professional request, presented in a gentleman like manner, can produce results...

That is much easier than a lot of trash talk...The rest of the members will be pleased with your decision/actions.....

I reiterate---thank you for your support....You Da Man of your own Ship---just don't try and take the Kaptains

Comment

Like I keep saying, This is a first class forum. Thanks to all you guys.

Comment

Monte and Wayne

Thank you "once again" for not forgeting "to take out the trash"!

Everyone can tolerate smelling the garbage for a day or two.....but after 3 or 4 days in the sun it really starts to smell and people have a tendency to go to where the "Refuse Removal is reliable"!

Thanks again for doing the right thing....a class site it continues to be!

Goldvike
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks! Tony is far too valuable to the forum!!! And thanks for listening to your members!
                            Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Another victory for BC!! Hats off to you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X