KAPTAINs "Up front" disasterous record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KAPTAINs "Up front" disasterous record

The Old Kaptain dont likes to print this terrible record out, but if youz can show the "good', then youz can show the "bad"...
    Last 7 days of bases has yielded -17.56 units....A whole season to build it up, and 1 week to destroy it...Goes to show how fast things can turn around....It can also go the other way...My hat is off to those that can consistently stay ahead...Tough to do...This is the good news...The above was in regards to Baseball...Now heres the "Bad" news...

NCAA Football....Starts out 3-9 for -7.00 units....Combine this with bases (-17.56) = -24.56 units this week....Pretty damn good huh ...Still have bases left, and football is just starting...

Heres that gorgeous record

Bases
    First 1/2.............152-138-6.............-8.84
    Second..............247-215-7.............+24.13
    Overall...............399-353-13............+15.29
    46 games over 500 for 53%.......fair---but not good...Still +

NCAA Football---33%
    3-9 for -7.00 units....coupled with bases = +8.29...a lot of hard work/many hours......for just a tiny award........got to get on a roll.....Thanks to all that have followed the Old Kaptain, we're at least "having fun"....Now lets get on that roll...

Good luck to all...as always...The Old Kaptain TOF

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

okay kaptain you've got

one coming.. its payback time.. im a gunna do my version
    of an Irish jig naked in the middle of the street wth. a bottle of whiskey in the middle of this here storm... sort'a my little rain dance.. that should "right" the ship !!! the worst that can happen is
    my neighbors get a good laugh ..

the kaptain and crew may want to drydock the cracklin queen
    to give her a face lift she beez look'n like the sea hag..

BOL of luck Kapt. and crew i enjoy having you guys around..

L2P2

PS: if ever there is anything i can do let me know..
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Luv2Play2 you are out of your tree

You should bring your dance to Key West ( AKA Bone Island) (Sun Set blvd.) with a can collecting money. The crew will be docked at the Pier waiting for your contributions

Kaptain I have not been reporting all weekend and that may have something to do with it

Anyway lets get the map out and the crew together plot and plan and get the man today

Comment

itsbill

no thanx, only kidding it is just awful here winds to 50 mph all morning wth. plenty of rain.. and no end in sight .. atleast we didnt get all that bad.. let me change that some as i speak
        its go bad ya cant see a damn thing outside.. may be losing internet again soon..
        Bill : that dance would go ovr. well on sunset blvd.
        but me thinks the can would remain empty, as it is a little Python..

lets chart a course right thu the" Bermuda triangle" if we can handle that trip, we can handle anything .. ill sail along wth. ya..
        lets gather the gold pieces.. BOL L2P2
        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Don't worry Kaptain as I have a feeling that things are about to get much better for you and the crew.

There is clear sailing ahead as the storm is about to pass.
          I can already see a rainbow starting to show and you know what that means when you you get to the other end....

Good luck kmann
          and
          LOL to you
          Forza Udinese

Comment

Working...
          X