Fantasy Frenzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Frenzy

Well we're down to the last day of my Fantasy Baseball League and my team is behind, 230 - 215.
    We have 2 starters going ( Brian Lawrence and Jake Westbrook ) and he has 1 ( Harden vs. Toronto at 1:05 PM )

The very exciting thing is that Lawrence goes at 4:05 and Westbrook at 8:05 vs. Anaheim on ESPN.

It looks like this will all boil down to the last game of the season and it will be the HUGHEST game of the year for me.

The Prize is substantial for 1st place … The runner - up gets half the size of the winner's share.

Please root for Jake Westbrook and the Cleveland Indians tonight if you don't have a wager on the other side.

Thanks, Coverboy

Like Cleveland tonight

Comment

Winning with 1 game left !

We made the comeback and are ahead 243 - 234 with 1 game left.

He has Erstad playing - I have Westbrook pitching.

I need Jake to pitch a solid game - if he gets bombed and loses .... he gets a -7 factored into earned runs allowed .

We need him to have a solid game with some strikeouts .

We're lookin good but its far from over.

Comment

You should

get the innings you need from him...6-7 is a good quality start.....the BooHoos bats have fallen silent since the yankee 22-0 bashing but if there was ever an American League pitcher to wake them up it is Wacky Lackey for Anaheim.

Factor the Twins losing today and Cleveland has the incentive to pick up a game...........especially with CWS winning..........unfortunately Oakland got obliterated by Tor which should give Anaheim a little extra motivation as well.

I just like the BooHoos chances on national TV to show what they can still do. Westbrook should get the run cushion he needs as long as he can get through the Angels lineup once with no run damage.!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND I DO LIKE "Cursed Cleveland" to win tonight and hope you do too!!! Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

If I'm up by 9 now ... Westbrook doesnt have to win ... it would clinch but if he gave 6-7 innings with a no decision .. give up 3 earned runs ... 5 K's ... let's see ..

7 Innings = 7
          5 K's = 5
          less 3 earned runs -3
          no decision 0

thats 9 which means I'd be up 18 .. Erstad must score 19- 20 points meaning 2 Grand slams ... 2 HR's and 2 Triples etc.

Thanks Vike - Go Jake !!! Go Cleveland !!! GO us !!!

-CB

Comment

Working...
          X