Sundays Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundays Banger Alert

23-13 on the year on my Bangers! Went 1-1 yesterday on my 2 parlays and won +5 units!

Playing the Yankees Vazquez -1 1/2 RL -1.25 for 12.5 units to win 10 units! Here's Why!

The Yankees are 4-1 on the year after being shutout! Their 33-9 on the year vs LHP! Their 11-4 on the year vs the O's and Chen has not fared that well in his career against the Yankees. In 9 innings pitched vs NYY, he's allowed 9 hits, 7 runs, 6 earned runs, 4 HR's, 2 BB's, and struckout 5 batters. Vazquez will be looking for some redemption after getting shelled against the Indians his last time out. He's already beaten the Orioles 3 times this year and with the Yankees in the heat of a pennant race, I look for them to win today! My prediction Yankees 6 Orioles 3

Other Plays
    Yankees under 10 +1.05 for 5 units to win 5.25 units

Phillies - Mets over 10 even money for 5 units to win 5 units! Both teams have great stats against the opposing teams pitcher!

Expos L Hernandez +1 1/2 RL even money for 3 units to win 3 units!

2 team 6 pt teaser parlay buying 1 pt for -1.20
    Purdue -5 1/2
    Kentucky-Louisville over 50
    6 units to win 5 units

Also playing Tony S's play with the A's -1 1/2 RL for -1.65 for 16.5 units to win 10 units! Gonna ride his plays while he's hot!

Play em or fade em, the decision is yours!

GL Krunch
    :D

Record for Sunday

Went 2-4 on Sunday, losing my banger play on the Yankees, they won 4-3, but had them -1 1/2 RL. Dropped a bunch of units today, I was on a nice little run, so I guess I was due for a bad day! Lets get the man today!

Krunch
    :D

Comment

Working...
    X