• Show
Clear All

• Why Teases Suck

HERE WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT.

200 BUFF (CBB) +200
    200 TEASE NO ILL. & KENTUCKY +200
    200 GREENSBORO -220
    200 TEASE GREENSBORO AND SIENA -240 LOST THE TEASE WITH GREENSBORE PUSHING

MINUS 60 FOR THE NIGHT EVEN THOUGH BUFF. NO ILL. KENTUCKY SIENA ALL COVERED THE SPREAD EASILY.

I'M DONE WITH TEASES
    rock n roll

That is wise. It's one of the hardest lessons ever to learn. If you think of it logically, you have to go 4 - 0 to make money teasing 4 different teams. If you are right on 3 of the teams you tease, you still only win one out of the two teasers you put in. You lose juice!
    Think of how many times those 4 or 6 points actually matter. It's very rare that those points come into play.
    Same thing with money line parlays. It's tempting to parlay 2 three to five point favorites together and win a little money as long as you win 2 out of every 3 parlays. It's hard and it's not smart. There is one possible exception. I started laughing two weeks ago when I saw Wayne 1218 doing ML parlays with various NBA teams, but he's actually slightly ahead doing it. Basically teasers and ML parlays (outside of baseball) are sucker plays. Plays that I used to find myself making just to get some action in but wasn't sure the team I liked would cover the spot. Think of your winning % of games you really like. I'll bet it's somewhere around 60 %. Do you really think that you'll go 85% on teams you were so unsure of you had to tease? Of course not.
    Good luck....and consider it a lesson learned.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

i put in 10 point teasers and do quite well. this year i have hit 75% of them. 10 points is a lot of points so the odds are not great but when you can hit most of them it is easy money.

Comment

TEASER

Doesn't your book still let you win the push? Mine just drops me down to the next parlay or teaser level, but you still win with a push!!

Comment

Working...
        X