reflections 9-4-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reflections 9-4-04

heres something i like to do the day after on sundays. i go back and check the line moves and try to find what happened. after looking at my openers and closers here is what i come up with:

going against line moves(betting what the books need) of 3 or more points you would have done this yesterday

mich st -7/-3 lose
    ohio st -17/-14 win
    mich -16/-13 win
    psu O 56/53 win
    byu +3-/+6 win
    n. ill +13-/+17- win
    minn O 59/64 lose
    ind -14-/-10 win
    miss st O 59-/55- lose
    ark st +32/+35 win
    boise O 59-/55 win
    fla atl +18/+25 win

these are #'s i had. yours might be off a half somewhere.

some close calls were
    ul mon win
    alab win
    smu win
    nd U win
    kent st lose

when i look at games this what i look for on saturdays.after having my opinions going into a game i use these line moves as a strong factor into what i bet. i will change my mind often on what side i will take. i would rather be with the books then against them. check these week by week and see what what your winning % would be by going with the books on big line move games. there were enough yesterday for even the most degenerate to have enough action.

good luck to all.

p.s. do not let the don best wiseguy mess with ya

that would be

great thanx for taking the time to do so...

enjoy and gl L2P2
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

9-05-04

going against line moves of 3 or more for sunday:

rice +2-/+5- win outright
      tenn -21/-16- win
      wash-3/+1 lose
      rice O 66-/62- lose

with the exception of mizz on sat, correct me if i am wrong, these line moves were not factors in any games played this weekend. there were close lines on two totals yesterday-purd/syr, fresno/wash.

good luck

Comment

Working...
      X