Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb Cfb Plays For Sun===>

No write ups for the games tomorrow except I will say this:

Listened to several Joe Tiller interviews thoughout the week and his BIGGEST concern with Syracuse is their outstanding kicking game being able to turn over field position! Now having said that....if your BIGGEST CONCERN is the kicking game..............well...........the cupboard is pretty empty on the Cuse team and they play horrendous ball on the road when they have great teams..............Kyle O. for the Boilers is a legit Heisman canidate...........it will be HOT and HUMID as HADES in Lafayette tomorrow as well...........

4* PURDUE -12

In the majors I like just two:

3 * BRAVES -160 Must list Hernandez of Mont
    He has already has already been waxed twice this year by the Bravos and Thompson has pitched superb for them as well. They are on fire!

1* PHIL/NYM (O)10
    Trashbin for the Mets vs the over machine Myers for Philly!

THAT IS IT AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GV. Just to add that "waxed" in this case means 0-4 with an 9.90 ERA in 4 starts against the Braves, while Thompson is 2-0 with a 2.25 ERA in 2 starts against the Expoes. I'm going to try another big favorite parlay again and Atlanta is in.

Comment

GL today Buddy Lets get that Purdue game home
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding the evening games===>

Lost a real heartbreaker with the Braves in extra innings today and clobbered the Purdue game.

TONIGHT IN MLB:

2.5 * CLEVE +120 Must list Westbrook AND Lackey
        Let me just say that me betting FOR OR AGAINST ANY CLEVELAND TEAM pretty much guarantees me a LOSS.....THEY ARE A CURSED CITY! BUT....By the numberts this should be the play with Lackey the weakest link in the Angels staff who commonly throws batting practice during a game...Westbrook has been the bright spot in the Cleve staff but he often only goes 6-7 innings deep and then the BooHoo PigPen takes over so this could be a shakey deal late in the game.

1* UNLV +18
        I should know better here as I have not seen a single Tenn play yet today. Ditto with the Wash/FSU game as only the Wiz has the Wash boys so that is probably going to be the winner as well. This is a watch it on TV play as a couple of TD's and a field goal by the Vegas boys means Tenn has to put up 36 to cover and and I don't think they have that in their offense yet.....even at home.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT AND THAT BRAVES GAME WAS A REAL BUMMER AS ATL missed several golden opportunities to win it!

Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GL on the injuns

putt'n alittle on them now as well as the ovr.. +130

do you think now that the cards swept the blue ,
          and they go to LA mond. that LA will be made a fav ?
          i hope so cuse im plying STL. as soon as it comes out.. BOL

MY BAD its the Pads
          Last edited by Luv2Play2; 09-05-2004, 07:01 PM.
          its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Know

what you mean.............gotta believe though that with the Cards as the best road team in MLB and the Padres as one of the worst HOME teams in MLB...........The CARDS WILL BE FAVORITES and that you may see SD favored ONLY in the game that Peavy starts and even at that it would be small!

JMHO though!

Comment

Thanks for the "slam dunk" call on Purdue...never in doubt and
              your short write-up proved correct!!!....liked your pick and
              reasoning so much I just played Purdue and left Atl alone but
              I thought they were going to win in the late innings.

Comment

Well...

I don't exactly know how much more stupid I can possibly be!!

Bet FOR or AGAINST a team from Cleveland and you automatically take your wallet out and give free money to the man.

The Boo Hoos ONCE AGAIN emabarrass themselves at home in "The Joke" on national TV and put up 2 hits against a T-Ball pitcher in Lackey. TOTALLY WASTE a brilliant effort by Westbrook...AND give themselves no chance with a complete bonehead call trying to steal home with the tying run on 3rd and your best hitter up.

I AM A MORON! THAT WAS THE LAST CLEVELAND BET THIS YEAR!

Sorry to all for the assinine play taking a crap team vs a hot playoff team. THAT was even more ignorant!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A PROFITABLE WEEK COMING UP!! GOAT D.

Comment

Working...
                X