Georgia +7 Kentucky L

Mich St +5 Wiscosin L

Just a suggestion. Why don't you just isolate the plays you
    want, fade them, and then post the plays. I certainly can
    figure out what you're doing, but it is confusing when you
    post 0-4 or something to that effect, when in reality you're
    going 4-0. I don't think anyone cares how anyone picks
    winners. Don't say they're fades, just say they are your
    picks, post 'em and go from there. Get my drift?

Comment

Part of the process..........I am

picking winners.................I think it is pretty easy to understand...............

Comment

I understand what you're doing. All I said was, it could be confusing looking at a headline that says 0-4 when you
        actually won. People come and go here and trust me it's
        easier on a lot of people to just post your plays and not
        have to reverse them.

Comment

smokedog,
          i'd keep going w/ what works for you. those who are consistent followers of the board will know what you are doing.

Comment

I undertand what you are saying if picking games...

was that easy then we would all be millionaires. THe following is my opinion and philosophy on my fade plays. THere are very few people who can consistently pick winners at 65% to 75% clip. ANd alot of the reason is mental, which is the huge secret that the bookies do not want you to learn and it probably would not matter. Few people put the time in that it takes to even win above 55% in the long run. If you took a person who knew nothing about basketball, they would beat most of the people in this room or others. There are too many factors in a basketball game that just can not be accounted for(such as refs, missed layup at the buzzer, etc.....How many times have you been beaten in the last second by meaningless basket or a missed layup........Either that or I am just jinxed. I have definitely lost more of those games than I have won. So if most people are losers or vegas would not be in business. WHy not beat them on the other side without stat sheets, home team advantage, injuries, etc.

Just pick the game and go the other way without thinking too much about it...........THinking has only produce losers for me...........I will continue to post the same because I do not want to confuse myself........How many times have you known the side you were own was wrong but bet it anyway because it felt safer? Well i have and I trying this new system til it breaks................Hope it clears up the confusion............

Comment

Working...
            X