3 Wise Men NCAA Footbal plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Wise Men NCAA Footbal plays

well we started out 2-3...Coverboy will have report and updated record later....Tonights play

Wash State -3........1*

LOL to all...kmann 1 of the 3 wise men..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Good luck Kapt

Comment

HEY WERE ON THE SAME SIDE HELL YA I MIGHT HAVE TO DOUBLE UP NOW THANKS FOR THE POST
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Logan

Thanks for the confidence....We started out bad yesterday, this hopefully pulls us closer to + side, and give em hell tomorrow...
        I'll give you a heads up....We have a 4*--Phi Slamma Jamma tomorrow....LOL to you my man:cool:

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL KAPTAIN

and looking forward to the new ship ?? L2P2
          its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Kaptain

was out all afternoon ... will call you now

-CB

Comment

GOOD LUCK TOMM I'M HEADED TO TUNICA TO WIN SOME CASH.
              GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
              STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Call To The Kaptain

Saw your comment yesterday about slow sailing at the start. How slows does the college FB typically ship off at?

And a request to ye kind Kaptain. Soon to come ashore is a big nasty woman from the barbary coast who goes by the name of Frances. Being from Louisiana you knows her type. She comes to pillage and will cut off communication to aid hers assault. It is only a matter of time before she weilds her finely tapered sword to the necks of all meez messengers (no internet). Me plea is for yous to send your fleetest courier to make delivery of the gold coins (saturday's plays). If ye gets this messsage in time maybe i can escapes some of her brutality. And some words of advice for ye Kaptain, steer clear of this Frances, let her come to you. If she chooses to seek ye out, inhospitable territory will bring her eventual demise. But i cannot becomes complacent in this thought because there is an endless number of others of her ilk waiting to follow in her path. GL. RFC.
                Last edited by RFC; 09-04-2004, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X