Only Play For Fri===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Play For Fri===>

No wonder Vegas LOVES football...money pit that it is... .fun to watch....but expensive to play.....JUST ONE play for tomorrow:

6* OAK -140 Must list Hudson

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GL GV!!!

Comment

Good luck

To you too Tony!! I always meant to ask you.......Do You have a Big Brother named "Las"?

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

With you playing that so high. You know I'm game :D

GL Goatvike
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck

to you too Homer!

This time of year I find it much more profitable......AND FUN......to play one and one only.......hit it.....and kick back and enjoy the late games.......miss it....and play another tomorrow! Much easier....AND MUCH Cheaper!!

CONGRATS TO YOU ON A VERY GOOD DAY HOMER!! Goldv

Comment

WOW, a 6*!!!!!

Go get 'em guys!!!

GL GoldVike!!!

Comment

Vike

GL!

Comment

GOOD LUCK GV SMART VERY SMART I WISH I HAD THE BRAINS TO PLAY JUST ONE.
                GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
                STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

GV. A SIX STAR!! Guess this is your way of saying this would be your game of the year if you haven't already had and won your game of the year. Or something like that. The word must be out that a VIKE SIX STAR is like another GOY because the line has gone from -140 to -165.

I'm playing it but GET THIS, if I parley it with your Twins at -400, that's right, I'll say it again, -400, can you believe I end up with an even money parley. To be exact, for each $100 bet, it wins $100.76. It's hard to believe that a 400 favorite can save so much money, but to win $500, I risk $325 less (bet 500 instead of 825) which I just did. Now if the Twins lose I'll be THESANDORK.

Comment

I'm with ya, good luck

Comment

THANKS

Guys.....this is why I put it out early Thursday night wanting to get the best price pretty much knowing the line would only rise during today. It is a solid play but as you all know there are no guarantees.

HOPE EVERYONE got to get a shot at THE BENGALS GAME TONIGHT AS WELL AT -2.5/3! It is now up to -6 in places and still rising.

As I stated in my other post.....Manning and all the starters will only play ONE series....whether it is 2 plays or 20.

Corey Sauter will QB and his backup Joe Hamilton has bad ribs/shoulder and may not play either leaving them only with Jim "Sorry Sorgi" from Bucky Beaver land.

Harrison, Troy Walters and A. Piatt also shut down for the game.

Running back is even worse.......James a no start at all.....his back up Rhodes will NOT play with injury......Rhodes backup Mungro WILL NOT play with injury.....that only leaves Carthon and Dungy to carry the ball.

Worse yet...Rhodes and Walters are their return men on punts and kickoffs as well.......look out for turnovers or BEST CASE scenario fair catches.

AGAIN......NO GUARANTEES BUT HOPE EVERYONE GOT THE -2.5/3

good luck to everyone tonight!

Those will be my only two plays in MLB and NFLX tonight! Gv

Comment

thanks for the A's Vike

Who needs that crap CFB game tonight? I followed you on the A's and made some relatively easy money, even though the game was tight early on. Thanks.

BTW, also parlayed them with the Twins--looking good!
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

CONGRATS!

TO YOU! My Twins certainly do not want to disappoint another STELLAR OUTING from Santana as he ran a No Hitter through Six innings and now in the 9th with Joel Nathan coming in!! He has been used a LOT lately though looking for SAVE #38 ON THE YEAR! I have them parlayed as well with Oakland and Atlanta so lets hope the relief corps holds up and the KC 0-6 at the dome this year becomes 0-7!

For Sandman......you are correct in the respect I felt so strong about this game as it would have been a 10* GOY but I only do one per sport for totals and sides and used up the one side already!

So this was a just a larger than 5 Unit play for me.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD/HAS IS HAVING a profitable night tonight and best of luck to all tomorrow!! GoatDork

Comment

Nice hit GoatVike

I agree with you on staying with Bases. I have been making a nice income the last month from there. Tonight I sweep 3-0 and my posts on the site are actually under -100 units again :eek:

GL as always my friend and look out for those Twinkies "World Series here they come" :D :D

Wouldn't that be awesome :D
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Congrats on hitting your parlay. . . .you deserve it for all the good you do for coattailers like myself. Nice to see you winning big. Only person going any better than yourself is. . . Santana, he has been awsome lately. Have a great holiday weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X