FSU/Miami game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU/Miami game

I just got an email saying that the FSU/Miami game for monday has been postponed until sept 10th due to the hurricane. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

not sure

but I do know that the 2 teams had a teleconference scheduled for 4pm with officials from ABC. Sounds like it might be accurate.
    I hate Francisco Cabrera for life!!!!!

Comment

Foot,

I just got off the phone with my friend in Palm Beach, he is a fellow gambler and he told me that the game is called off. 100% Florida gators game is cancelled as well. All sports in Central and South florida will be cancelled by tomorrow for the entire weekend. This is what I've been told. FSU/Miami rescheduled for Sept 10th that is tentitive.

Bryan
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised, east coast fla looks like it's about to get hammered, evac already in place; i like fla st whenever they play this game, lots of other tasty games for opening wkend imo...gl, nonigoji

Burnin' Media To The Max!

Comment

fuck frances

down here in ft lauderdale.....all sports cancelled this week....marlins gatorst noles and canes all cancelled...lets hop i dont get cancelled!!!!!!!!wait six months for the real action to start and i probably wont be able to get down all weekend!!!!!!

Comment

Yes its official, Sept 10th 8 PM, Nationally televised on ABC.

Comment

batten down the hatches, gl & hope you come out safely...nonigoji

Burnin' Media To The Max!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                Foot,

I just got off the phone with my friend in Palm Beach, he is a fellow gambler and he told me that the game is called off. 100% Florida gators game is cancelled as well. All sports in Central and South florida will be cancelled by tomorrow for the entire weekend. This is what I've been told. FSU/Miami rescheduled for Sept 10th that is tentitive.

Bryan

I think we finally got to the bottom of who this so called "FRIEND" is.............................

Comment

bawhhhhhhhhhhhhh where the hell did you find this one??
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                  X