10* alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* alert

i will only do a brife write-up on tonights games, and i will talk more about the 10*'s later, but this is just in case you want to get them in early

Records
    10* 0-0
    5* 0-0
    3* 1-0

Tonight:
    5* Texas A & M (+8.5) vs. utah--------->I know everybody loves utah and urban meyer looks to be one of the best coaches in the country but i am not sure utah is ready to be put out as an 8.5 favorite against an improving big 12 team............utah has not been a favorite like this over a team as talented as texas a& m ever, and like a lot of people, i think a & M will have a much better year, maybe winning close to 8 games...........this should be very close

5* utep (+24.5) vs. arizona state---->this is just too many points to give a mike price coached team. Utep actually has a decent offense which should be able to keep it under the number, even against an arizona state team that will be trying to get their qb 400 yards and 5 td's

10* oklahoma (-32) vs bg--->will write up later
    10* ucla (E) vs. oklahoma state

5* Florida (-28) vs MTSU--->if it isplayed

3* Navy (-7) vs. duke
    3* houston (-3.5) vs rice
    3* MIss. state (-6.5) vs. tulane

good luck
    b

GL SHORTY
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

GL Shorty. Bring them home
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

final 10* posting for the weekend

10* Oklahoma (-32) vs Bowling Green--->OU is virtually the same team as last year and is coming in off back-to-back losses for the only the 2nd time in bob stoops's career (1st time they beat a pretty good texas a & m team 51-6).......bg comes in with a fairly experienced team but loses its all everything qb in josh harris.........i am expecting OU to be going for a shutout and in all likelihood, should put up 7-14 on defense and/or special teams.....this should be in the neighborhood on 56-7

10* lsu (-18.5 ) vs oregon state--->lsu is 3-0 ATS in the past 2 years in these non-conference pre-season games........lsu must feel a bit slighted because nobody gives them the credit OU and USC get and now, everybody is talking about georgia........derek anderson is a experienced srt. qb for oregon state but he is prone to the turnover with 24 int's last year...........it seems like 18.5 is too much but they should win this by 24+

10* UCLA (e) vs oklahoma state---->osu just loses too much here in qb fields, rb bell and wr woods............ucla was 6-2 last year before they basically quit on karl dorrell, but everything i hear makes me think these kids will play for him and if that is the case, they should be able to pull this one..........okla. state is breaking in new people at all their skill positions and that is too tough of a task to win in their maiden statrt at the rose bowl

good luck
        b

Comment

Will play them all. Thanks!

GL!

Comment

UCLA

Shorty,

Love the UCLA pick, I am on it. I also saw that EZ has a 5* on UCLA as well. Thanks for the write up. GL this weekend.

Bryan
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I really like the picks.........
              a few others I have looked at are

Airforce +14 (buying the 1/2 point)
              Virginia -16

I really appreciate your time and picks guys!!!!!

Comment

LOVE UCLA, OKLAHOMA, AND MISS. ST.

I HAVE THEM, TOO!

3-0 IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR US.

GOOD LUCK SHORTY!

Comment

Good luck Shorty. I am on all your 10* game like a duck on a june bug. Do you still live in OP?
                  Thanks

Comment

good luck Shorty I will be playing all your 10* for sure Thanks
                    Life is good Beer is my friend

Comment

Shorty

let me enhance your Oklahoma play...BG has 3 offensive linemen probably NOT gonna play--if they do, they are hobbled...Center--Guard--Tackle...Inexperienced QB---Okla will be in the backfield all day long...BG may get 10 points late in game...not against horses..Ok should be able to score at will--control ball--????how long will Stoops leave horses in??????enough to cover I hope...

Rumor has it the Ok St team is not jelling right now...Main running back is out---back up is out---the other is hobbled with leg injury--QB (Josh Fields) is gone (Pro MLB)---back up is shaky....Defensive back is out---and a bunch are hobbled....Not to mention problems (hoodlum style) on campus...Team itself is not too confident...Bad scenario....Like UCLA...

Miss St is rebuilding----return (7O-7D)...QB replacement Conner prone to mistakes--Defense gave up about 40 ppg--Off scored 18ppg...FG kicker gone...have good punter..Strenght--Senior def Tackle (Fields)..LBs good against run--poor against Pass..
                      Tulane--returns (8O-8D)..Defense gave up 35ppg--Off scored 28ppg...That was with experienced QB...Soph Cannon will start---but--LSU QB transfer (Richard) is waiting his time...Tulane has good punter and fairly good FG Kicker. I see a HIGH scoring game, and a fairly close one...LOL to you...keep your 10* alerts coming--they have a good track record....

I reiterate---good luck to you---even though I'm opposite on the Tulane/Miss St game...:cool: kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks for the picks and the writeups, Shorty. They look good. I kinda like OU in the first half. Like Kmann, I'm not sure how long Stoops will leave the starters in if they're in the midst of a blowout. He tries to avoid the appearance of running up the score. But they scored 50+ points in a lot of games last year. Good luck today, Shorty. and I'll definitely look forward to your future 10* plays.

Comment

UCLA and Navy for me.

Good Luck today-

Comment

GL shorty!!

Comment

Shorty

I was totaly wrong on that Tulane/Miss St game....Miss St wore em out...The man I counted on (Tulane QB) did get in to play, and did just the opposite of what I called....Instead of helping them, he killed em....Tulanes got a long ways to go...

Good call---my Bad...kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X