Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl Play For Friday 09/03

5 * BENGALS -2.5 vs Colts

Dungy already stated in an interview and in an artlicle when asked what kind of performance to expect from the starters after 3 turnovers vs Buff at home. He said NOT MUCH as they will probably only play a series or two at most to rest up for the Thurs N.E. game to start the regular season. Corey Sauter and Joe Hamilton will play most of the entire game. Edgerine James will not play at all. I doubt the Bengals are looking at sitting their starters on the bench for this game!

BEST OF LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT AND REMEMBER THIS IS PRESEASON!

Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

gl,

dave

Comment

Thanks

Dave......I am not much of a fan of "wagering" the National Fixed League.....MUCH LESS PRESEASON GAMES........but this kind of stuff is worth a monetary shot to pad the pocket if in fact the Bungles don't play down as well......what I did NOT say is that the Seasons Tickets for the Bungles home games are already sold out for the year.....that town expects big things for them after all the years of torture they have endured!

THANKS......and best of luck to you "BroWarrior"! goatdork
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good luck GV
        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

THANKS MAN, FIGURE IT IS WORTH SOME COIN.

Comment

GOOD LUCK

TO YOU!! Love that Handle!! NOT JUST ZERO......or Zero Mostel.....or Captain Zero.....BUT SUPER ZERO!!

I bet you play A LOT OF UNDERS!!!

Gv

Comment

Thanks for the early heads up Vikester. A little extra play money coming our way.

Comment

hope

Everyone jumped this one at -2.5 for winner.......this shows the talent drop off from good teams to bad teams with Colts being deeper than the Bungles having to play their 2nd tier vs the indy 3rd and 4th tier plays......

No matter though! A winner is a winner!!

Congrats to anyone who managed to cash it!

Gv

Comment

GV thanks for the winner. My turn to throw one back. Take Colorado tomorrow over State. Thanks again, ZERO.

Comment

Working...
                  X