Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesdays Banger Alert

22-13 on the year on my Bangers.

Playing the Marlins Beckett -1.65 for 16.50 units to win 10 units! Heres Why! The Marlins are 10-3 vs the Mets this year. The Mets have now dropped 7 of their last 8 games and have fallen out of the playoff picture. Trachsel in his last 3 starts has pitched 17 1/3 innings, allowing 27 hits, 14 runs, 12 earned runs, 2 HR's and struckout 12 batters going 0-3 in those starts. The last 3 times he's faced the Marlins, he's pitched 13.1 innings, allowing 21 hits, 17 runs, 14 earned runs, 3 HR's, 8 BB's and struckout 6. Prediction Marlins 7 Mets 3

Other Plays
    Boston Schilling -2.00 for 10 units to win 5 units! Boston is 44-21 at Fenway. Schilling has been outstanding his last 3 starts allowing a total of 4 earned runs in 21.1 innings pitched. Boston is 14-6 in the first game of a home series.

Phillies Milton -1.05 for 5.25 units to win 5 units. He's the Phillies go to guy and has not suffered a loss at home yet this year! This Phillies need some wins real bad, bad, bad!

Play em or fade em the decision is yours!

GL Krunch
    :D

Love it KRUNCH........

Was my big play yesterday (20 units), and my biggest today (5 units)

Let's GO MARLINS!@!@@!

Comment

Record for the Day

Went 2-1 for the day winning 9.75 units and bringing my banger record to 23-13 on the year! Have won over 43 units the past few days!

Krunch
      :D

Comment

Nice day Krunch. I just wish I could get your plays earlier.

Comment

Working...
        X